FOUR men, who were killed in a car crash after smashing into a house on the A4, have been named as their heartbroken friends pay tributes. The victims, named locally as Corey Owen, Ryan Nelson, Jordan Rawlings and Matthew Parke, died in the horrific collision in Derry Hill near Calne, Wilshire on Sunday. The community has been left reeling after the men were killed when their car crashed into a house and burst into flames in the early hours of Sunday morning. Tributes were left today at the scene to four young pals inside the car – including cards, flowers, football shirts, beer cans, photographs and a Pot Noodle. One letter to the men read: “Rest easy boys. You will forever be in my thoughts. You were amazing people to work with and all filled with joy. Keep partying up there guys, I’ll always look up and think of you guys.” Flowers have been placed by the road and framed pictures of four males have also been left.Neighbours yesterday told how it sounded like a “bomb going off” when the group’s car smashed into the home. Retired builder Peter Connolly told The Sun Online he had rushed outside to find the… Read full this story
- Pals pay tribute to teenage dancer killed in Highlands car crash horror
- Four young men killed in 'devastating' car crash in Co Donegal named locally
- Young mum-of-two, 25, found dead at home as heartbroken family pay tribute
- 'My daughter has no daddy' Heartbroken partner pays tribute to tragic dad
- Heartbroken parents pay tribute to ‘mummy’s boy’ Luke Jobson found dead in river after night out – as 5 arrested over manslaughter
- Mum-of-four ‘slaughtered by two men in front of her child’ pictured as devastated friends pay tribute
- Heartbroken family pay tribute to beloved dad who died in tragic motorbike crash
- Surrey train stabbing victim pictured as ‘honourable’ dad as heartbroken family pay tribute as suspect arrested in dawn swoop
- Man who shared horrific photograph on Facebook of car crash victim dodges jail
- Donations pour in for family of dad killed in crash when car 'driven wrong way'
Four men killed in car crash after smashing into house on A4 named as heartbroken pals pay tribute have 343 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 18, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.