The Gabon striker dropped the trophy amid the celebrations but it was his only clanger of the day, after his two goals guided Arsenal to a 2-1 victory over Chelsea.
His first goal was a confident penalty and the second strike was one to savour, twisting by Kurt Zouma before lifting the ball over Willy Caballero.
Asked what he could say about his future, given his contract expires at the end of next season, Aubameyang told BBC One: “Nothing, just today, trophy, that’s it.”
It was a day he and Arsenal deservedly relished, and a place in next season’s Europa League awaits them.
“We enjoyed today. We are all happy,” Aubameyang said.
“Emi [goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez] is crying. That shows that he’s really implicated in this game and in this trophy.”
Mikel Arteta joined Arsenal as head coach in November, and Aubameyang hailed his impact.
“I think he deserved this win. I think he did a great job and we are happy to have him on board. We just follow him,” said the 31-year-old.
Discussing his dazzling winning goal, Aubameyang said: “Zouma knows me well. He knows I’m right-footed so that’s why I said, okay, I went on the left there.”
The Gunners frontman said his winner was like “Wrighty in the 90s” when told Arsenal great Ian Wright was lapping up the action from the BBC studio at Wembley.
Wright described Aubameyang’s impact as “amazing finishes from the top man, the man that we needed.”
“He’s come up with the goods,” the former England international added.
- FA Cup wrap: Three Premier League sides upset
- Chelsea in disgrace after Bradford City pull off massive FA Cup shock
- Premier League, On this Day: Wigan stun Arsenal
- Arsenal Becomes First Premier League Club To Agree Wage Cut With Players, Coaching Staff
- 8pm Arsenal news LIVE: ‘Five-year deal agreed for Kurwaza’, Aubameyang to Barca, Bellerin leads talks as pay cut AGREED
- Aubameyang warned Man Utd won’t win Premier League title for ‘years’ by Arsenal legend Nicholas amid £50m transfer talk
- How Arsenal will line up vs Olympiacos with Arteta facing Lacazette dilemma and Kolasinac ruled out through injury
- Arsenal star David Luiz says ‘my love for Chelsea is true’ as he reveals ‘emotional’ turmoil at shock transfer
- Top 20 football kits of all time including Arsenal’s bruised banana, England’s 1966 strip and Nigeria’s 2018 design
- Ian Wright names Dennis Bergkamp as best Arsenal transfer ever after ‘changing DNA of club’
- Forget Premier League trophy lift, April 21 is Leicester’s bonkers date with 6-6 Arsenal draw and hungover 12-0 defeat
- Chelsea and Arsenal legend Fabregas would snub Ronaldo and Messi and sign Mbappe instead if he was a manager
- Robin van Persie claims he was NOT offered new deal by Arsenal before Man Utd transfer and slams ex-chief Ivan Gazidis
- Arteta will help to put Arsenal back among the best again, says Almunia
- Sam Kerr opens account as Chelsea crush Arsenal in WSL title race
- On this day in sport: Wenger begins Arsenal goodbye, Jordan's playoff record
- Pablo Mari reveals he wants permanent Arsenal transfer after coronavirus delay means he played just two games
- Inside Arsenal star Ozil’s charity work, as he pays for 1,000 kids’ operations and feeds 100,000 homeless people
- Sadio Mane & Georginio Wijnaldum among those facing decisions on Liverpool future
- England urged to consider USWNT World Cup winner Jill Ellis as Lionesses eye home Euros
FA Cup win won't hurry Aubameyang's Arsenal decision have 729 words, post on www.mykhel.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.