ENGLAND continue their summer of cricket against Pakistan with a three-Test series commencing at Old Trafford.
Joe Root’s men returned to action in July, coming from behind to secure a 2-1 series win over the West Indies.
Pakistan have not played cricket since February when they won a one-off Test against Bangladesh in Rawalpindi.
What time does England vs Pakistan start?
- England vs Pakistan will be played at Old Trafford from Wednesday, August 5 to Sunday, August 9.
- The first ball each day will be bowled at 11am UK time – 3pm in Pakistan.
- The second and third Tests will be played at Hampshire’s Rose Bowl.
Most read in Cricket
LEED THEM ON
Leeds crushed as Cavani ‘completes £8.1million-a-year move to Benfica’
BALE OF A TIME
Bale to STAY at Real in £60m stand-off – as payback for keeping him in 2019
Arsenal ramp up search for goalkeeper as they seek new checks on Leno’s injury
GET YOUR PHIL
Arsenal ‘agree personal terms’ with Coutinho after visit ahead of transfer
NO GLOVE LOST
Man Utd at war with Sheffield United over Dean Henderson’s £100k-a-week wages
AL BE OFF
Man Utd wonderkid Aliou Traore dubbed ‘next Paul Pogba’ could seek transfer
What TV channel is England vs Pakistan on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Pakistan is live on Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event.
- To live stream, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch each day from £9.99 with a Now TV Day Pass.
- Sony Six and Sony ESPN will broadcast the Test live in Pakistan and across the sub-continent.
- Viewers in Pakistan can live stream the action on Sony Liv.
England squad: Joe Root (c), James Anderson, Jofra Archer, Dominic Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jos Buttler, Zak Crawley, Sam Curran, Ollie Pope, Dom Sibley, Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood
Reserve players: James Bracey, Ben Foakes, Jack Leach, Dan Lawrence
Pakistan squad: Azhar Ali (c), Babar Azam (vc), Abid Ali, Asad Shafiq, Fawad Alam, Imam-ul-Haq, Kashif Bhatti, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Shan Masood, Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah.
- Australia retain the Ashes after England fail to save fourth Test at Old Trafford
- Joe Root says losing hurts but he wants to carry on as England captain
- England find individual heroics are no match for Australia’s potency
- England coach Chris Silverwood wants Test team to get the basics right
- PLDT steps up semifinals bid vs. Ateneo in V-League
- Army seeks solo lead vs. Air Force
- Only 3 major services let you stream live TV over the internet — here’s how they compare
- ‘TV is the new online’: Why a bunch of online media empires suddenly want to get on the box
- Wimbledon Final, Highlights Tennis Score, Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer: World No.1 Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win Wimbledon 2019 Title
- Facebook’s plan to disrupt TV advertising may have hit a wall
- Here’s what it’s like to use DirecTV Now, AT&T’s new service that lets you stream 100+ cable channels over the internet
- How digital is saving TV companies from extinction
- NBC has a new sports streaming service, but it’s kind of a mess for fans
- Hulu just launched its $40-a-month cable-TV competitor — here are all the details
- And now for a reality check on the future of TV
- AT&T is making big moves to dominate the future of TV, but it’s been slowed by setbacks
- A new streaming service admits it’s making commercials specifically designed to offend people — and it’s leading to a huge pay-off
- Valdez, PLDT seek V-League plum vs Army
- Fans, teams united in aftermath of Paris attacks
- The media industry has suddenly become a ‘Game of Thrones’-like battle for power
England vs Pakistan 1st test: Live streaming, TV channel, start time and teams for Old Trafford cricket game have 623 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.