A staffer who used to work on The Ellen DeGeneres Show has campared life on set to hit movie The Devil Wears Prada. The former camera assistant, who has chosen to remain anonymous, spoke out on Australian radio show Stav, Abby & Matt about her time on the show. DeGeneres has been rocked by claims of a “toxic” atmosphere onset amid allegations of bullying by staff and mean behaviour by the host. In the interview, the anonymous worker claimed the show is similar to the set up of Meryl Streep’s 2006 film in which she played a magazine editor who terrorised her staff. The woman told the radio hosts: “I worked there for a little over a year. “At the show there is a culture of competition. You are constantly reminded that the show is this behemoth, and it will be there with or without you. “It’s kind of like The Devil Wears Prada. Everyone is trying to make it to the [end of the] year. “It’s just a badge of honor to have that and have it on your resume.” She went on to claim the entertainment industry is “really hard” but life on the set of The Ellen… Read full this story
- Ellen DeGeneres' ex-staffer says nightmare stories about alleged behaviour are true
- 'The stories are all true!': Ellen DeGeneres 'isn't always nice' claims former show staffer... as rumours swirl over star's 'mean' behind-the-scenes behaviour
- Ellen DeGeneres 'is at the end of her rope' after realizing rumors she's mean are 'not just a passing thing'
- Ellen DeGeneres 'struggles with claims she's mean and a diva as she leans on wife'
- Ellen DeGeneres unable to cope with ex-employees calling her 'fake' and 'mean'
- See Ellen DeGeneres' Sweet Surprise for Viral FedEx Driver
- Ellen DeGeneres faces even more claims that she's mean behind the scenes
- When Ellen DeGeneres complained about the iPhone to Steve Jobs
- Celebrities like Mark Ruffalo, Paul Rudd and Ellen DeGeneres drew attention to the Navajo Nation while federal aid lagged
- Ellen DeGeneres isn’t as nice as she wants you to believe, insiders confess
Ellen DeGeneres ex staffer compares life on 'toxic' set to The Devil Wears Prada have 350 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.