“I don’t even think anyone on [ Selling Sunset ] is as mean or insane as you guys said?” Chrissy Teigen said of the Netflix series
“I just watched all of Selling Sunset after watching everyone talk about it for so long!” Teigen, 34, began on Twitter. “I don’t even think anyone on it is as mean or insane as you guys said?”
The hit reality series follows real estate agents at The Oppenheim Group in West Hollywood as they fight for clients and million-dollar properties. It also showcases the stars’ personal lives, including Heather Rae Young ‘s relationship with HGTV host Tarek El Moussa and Chrishell Stause’s high-profile divorce from This Is Us actor Justin Hartley — plus her coworker’s not-so-nice reactions to their relationship news.
Nonetheless, Teigen isn’t convinced that the cast’s behavior toward one another is that bad.
“Maybe I also know everyone on tv plays up a character,” Teigen continued on Twitter. “They’re all doing that. You guys are… super mad at people who are in on the joke.”
However, Teigen did admit that she questions just how much real estate the cast is selling.
“I will say, I look at L.A. real estate a lot and have never seen any of these people lol [neither] have our agents, who I have obsessively asked,” Teigen added.
All of the cast, including Stause, Young, Christine Quinn, Mary Fitzgerald, Davina Portraz, Maya Vander and Amanza Smith are listed as agents on The Oppenheim Group website . Jason Oppenheim is listed as the owner. Quinn, 31, revealed in a recent interview with Glamour UK that Jason’s twin brother Brett recently “left to start his own brokerage.”
While Teigen suspects that the drama is played up, the tension is continuing between some of the cast members off-camera.
As fans know, Quinn and Stause are currently feuding. The stars' tumultuous relationship has been a storyline on the Netflix reality show since season 1, and came to a head when Quinn made comments about Stause's divorce from Hartley in November. (On November 22, PEOPLE confirmed that Stause and Hartley had split after two years of marriage .)
According to Quinn, Stause blocked her on Instagram in season 1. But now, she said on an episode of Dear Media's Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast Tuesday that, "I'm blocked on all mediums," including Twitter and text messaging.
When asked if she blocked her Oppenheim Group coworker back in return, Quinn quipped: "I don't even know how to do that, nor do I even care. I'm like, what? This is so silly, you're like 40."
Stause has been open in the past about her decision to block Quinn on Instagram, speaking out after fans noticed she wasn't tagging her in photos of the cast when all her other costars were.
"I’m just going to be very honest with you guys, I have her blocked,” she told BBC Radio 1’s The Reality Tea Podcast in June. "And it’s one of those things where I think that does come across very childish and ridiculous. But I have the screenshots. She knows why she’s blocked. I’m sure she hopes that I never show you guys why she’s blocked, because it would be embarrassing to her.”
Seasons 1-3 of S elling Sunset are currently streaming on Netflix.
- Selling Sunset star Jason Oppenheim is showing Chrissy Teigen's Beverly Hills home... after she questioned if he's really a real estate agent
- Chrissy Teigen reveals the one thing her daughter won't let her do
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen lease stunning modern $16M Beverly Hills mansion... as they wait on escrow to close for their previous $24M home and also a separate escrow for their future residence
- Chrissy Teigen reveals her 'crusade' to 'normalize formula' as she reflects on the 'sadness' she experienced struggling with breastfeeding
- Chrissy Teigen treats herself to an early morning 'birthday bubble bath' as she turns 35
- Chrissy Teigen embraces her 'papa' Ron on Thanksgiving as she reveals the family had coronavirus tests to make his visit safe
- EXCLUSIVE 'I don't want that in my life': Selling Sunset's Mary Fitzgerald reveals there is still tension with 'brutal' Christine Quinn and their rows were even more extreme OFF camera
- Chrissy Teigen's daughter just wore Princess Charlotte's favorite British brand - and it's SO cute
- Fury as PS5 scalper group scooped 1,000 new Xbox consoles to sell for THOUSANDS
- ‘The Lord Of the Rings’: Lenny Henry, Augustus Prew, Peter Mullan, Cynthia Addai-Robinson & Benjamin Walker Among 20 New Cast Additions On Amazon Series
- The best iPad games of 2020 you need to play
- The dark art of Noctropolis, the most gorgeous FMV game you've never played
- Don Cheadle slams Marvel co-star Letitia Wright for sharing anti-vaccine video: ‘I would never defend anybody posting this’
- Kate Beckinsale becomes ambassador for baby loss and grief support charity days after publicly revealing her own secret 'soul destroying' experience
- ‘Glee’ Gone Wild
- How ‘Cuties’ Is Fueling the Far Right’s Obsession With Pedophilia
- Quibi: What is it, why did it fail and what comes next?
- Netflix is remaking one of its most popular TV shows
- Chloe Madeley and James Haskell flog saucy snaps on X-rated website OnlyFans
- Criminal Justice 2 trailer: Pankaj Tripathi’s Madhav Mishra returns for a big payday, watch
Chrissy Teigen Is Defending the Cast of Selling Sunset: Everyone 'Plays Up a Character' have 991 words, post on people.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.