Prime Day is coming a bit late this year. Normally held during the summer, Amazon’s big yearly blowout sale was delayed due to ongoing public health concerns; now, shoppers will instead get to jump on all those great Prime Day bargains in October. Better still, it looks like this year’s Prime Day will last even longer than usual if rumors are true, giving you more time to save. Prime Day is arguably the best day aside from Black Friday to find huge discounts on big-ticket items, too, so if it’s time for a new PC, then we’re going to be rounding up all the best Prime Day laptop deals right here — including some early ones that inevitably appear in the run-up to the big day. When are the best Prime Day laptop deals? The bulk of the Prime Day laptop deals will naturally be up for grabs during the sale itself; however, Amazon always likes to tease shoppers with some early discounts in the week leading up to the event. If you see a laptop deal that sings to you in this “pre-sale” week, don’t hold off on buying it thinking that there will be a better discount come… Read full this story
- Best Memorial Day car deals? Edmunds editors offer their picks
- What is Amazon Prime Day, when is it in 2018 and do you need membership to enjoy the deals?
- The Ten Best Memorial Day Weekend 2018 Parties
- Best Memorial Day sales and deals: Up to $350 off MacBooks, $22 wireless headphones and more
- Currys May bank holiday 2018 sale – the best tech and TV deals with up to 50 per cent off
- Mother's Day restaurant deals to help you celebrate
- The best Memorial Day sales of 2018 are on home appliances
- Here are some last-minute Memorial Day travel deals
- 2018 Best Mothers’ Day Celebration Ideas
- 20 Best Games for Laptops and Low-End PCs in 2018
Best Prime Day Laptop Deals 2020: What to expect have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.