CONFUSED by the government advice on coronavirus? You’re not alone. Half of us do not understand the current lockdown rules, a new study has found. Researchers at University College London revealed that people know LESS about the advice now than they did at the start of the pandemic in March. During the strictest part of lockdown, 90 per cent said they knew what was expected of them, compared with just 45 per cent now. With inconsistencies and rules that seem to change by the day, it’s little wonder we can’t keep up. Take this quiz, put together by Catriona Graffius, to find out if you a viral sensation or a covidiot. Answers at the bottom of the page.1. Can I touch my grandchildren if they visit me?A. Yes, but only with a shower curtain 2. Can I get a bikini wax?A. No, trimmings are banned and au naturel is in 3. Can I have sex with a stranger?A. No, one night stands are out – and so are hook-ups at home and in gardens if you live in Manchester 4. In what public places do I NOT have to wear a face mask?A. Shops, supermarkets and trains5. Can I get… Read full this story
- Take our MLB All-Star Game quiz!
- Why Does The Dealer Want Me To Agree To A Price Before A Test Drive?
- An NCAA tournament nickname quiz
- Internet sensation in high demand
- Norwegian kicker dreams of NFL after viral video
- Test Article 2
- Vick, McCoy passed baseline tests, Celek out
- Ramsay’s teachings get their first test tonight
- Test Article 1
- Coach puts Badgersâ€™ dance skills to the test
Are you a viral sensation or covidiot? Test your lockdown knowledge with our quiz have 274 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.