Another boatload of migrants has today arrived in Dover after a struggling dinghy was reportedly spotted in the English Channel by a P&O ferry. The migrant group, believed to be of around 15 people, was seen being guided off a lifeboat at the Kent port town earlier today after making the treacherous journey in poor sea conditions. Their small boat may have taken on water as waves crashed against it – potentially soaking them and putting them at risk of hypothermia – before the group were rescued around 8.15am. It comes after 120 migrants made it to the UK yesterday, amid claims people smugglers in France are urging hundreds to make the dangerous Channel crossing now before ‘closes the door’. Last Thursday, 202 people in 20 boats arrived in Dover - a single-day record. The number of migrants arriving today has not yet been confirmed – though pictures appear to show at least one family with small children. MailOnline has contacted the Home Office for a comment. Another boatload of migrants has today arrived in Dover after a dinghy was spotted in the English Channel by a P&O ferry It is not yet clear how many migrants were brought into Dover today… Read full this story
- 40 Boat Migrants Brought Ashore After Trying To Cross English Channel
- Illegal Migrant Attempts to Swim the English Channel
- Boris Johnson tells migrants not to cross English Channel as 'we will send you back'
- Almost 40 migrants detained after crossing English Channel
- British and French border force boats stop '40 illegal migrants' in Channel dash to reach UK in early hours of this morning
- Death truck was in convoy of THREE: Devastated families say more than 100 migrants were smuggled into UK but only two lorries made it - as two new victims are named and wife tells how she helped victim raise £11k for trip
- Migrants rescued from Channel: Witness says more than 50 picked up
- Italy’s Salvini agrees to let 27 minors off migrant ship
- Port Talbot steelworks explodes in huge fireball 'in scene like Independence Day'
- The UK Has Deployed The Royal Navy To Stop Migrant Invasion
ANOTHER boatload of migrants arrive in Dover after dinghy carrying 15 people was 'spotted in English Channel by P&O ferry' - a day after 120 made it to the UK have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.