THE UK is set to swelter in the hottest September ever forecast for the coming month. The warmer weather will come after the nation is chilled by a polar plunge in its last weekend of the summer. A sudden cold spell will descend because of a 500 mile-wide freak “polar plunge” making it the coldest Bank Holiday in nearly 50 years. Beaches will be empty, with 10-18C daytime UK highs – 5C below average – from Saturday to Monday amid the cold polar air mass, shown on weather maps. Summer frost is due in Scotland and threatening northern England with-1C lows expected. And today, one of the busiest leisure travel days of the year, the Met Office has forecast thunderstorms in the South, with strong winds and rain in the North.Les Steedjust nowRAIN TO CONTINUE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ACROSS MOST OF ENGLAND The rain and drizzle is expected to last across England until it sweeps across the Channel to France and Belgium over the course of tomorrow. There will be particularly strong patches of rain drifting across the South coast and Isle of Wight. A patch will be shifting down over London from the midlands through to tomorrow morning but hopefully… Read full this story
- Alderney - Luxury Holiday Hotspot and Foriegn Offshore Investors first choice in Tax Reduction
- A WORLD DOWNFALL BASED ON MANKIND’S VILE INTELLECT IS RENDERING THE WEATHER IMBALANCED
- Uranium 2007 Price Forecast: Up or Down?
- The End Times Are Now
- Russia, Speculators to Dictate Uranium Price Swings in 2007
- Could an Oil Slick Trip Up Stock Investors in 2006?
- Presenting: Ottawa - Canada's Capital and An Exciting Travel Destination
- Surviving The Soon Coming Great Tribulation: Apostle's Series - Chapter Four
- What Vegetable can you buy with Five Dollars under the Inflationary Pressure?
8:00pm UK weather news LIVE: Hottest September EVER forecast after record ‘polar plunge’ Bank Holiday washout – LATEST have 287 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.