Want more inspiring, positive news? Sign up for The Good Stuff, a newsletter for the good in life. It will brighten your inbox every Saturday morning.
(CNN)A 15-year-old boy has raised over $13,000 in donations for homeless veterans, special needs children, and first responders by selling and donating wooden flags he carves himself.
- John McCain’s 106-year-old mother mourns her son next his coffin at emotional memorial in the U.S. Capitol
- Who is the Stoke City old boy wanted by fans of a Championship rival?
- 'Fifth of 14-year-old girls self-harm'
- Experts reveal why you MUST have the new flu 'mega-jab' this year
- Honoring Guam's hospitality heroes
- Neil Francis: After the atrocities of Munich, Palestinian flag should not be flown at any sporting arena
- Rescue ship stripped of flag amid dispute over migrants stranded at sea
- Dumfries man Eddie finally hears story of his hero father
- QPR 'kept me sane', says Vietnam veteran
- 20 years on, Omagh remembers the 31 lives lost in worst Troubles atrocity
- Violent crime is like infectious disease -- we can stop it spreading
- Deptford fire leaves boy, 7, dead and two women injured after ‘arson attack’ in South East London
- The last British veterans of Korea: the Forgotten War
- Jose Mourinho left stunned as Derby send Man Utd crashing out of Carabao Cup on penalties at Old Trafford
- The Forgotten War: A Visit to the Killing Fields of Yemen
- Paul Pogba emphasises his class with captain's performance to ease Young Boys aside
- Inmates complete program in traditional carving
- POLITICO London Playbook: Fox/Hunt — Scotland’s great survivor — False flag
- As Tobias Ellwood urges us to 'step forward' in terror attacks, I know what it's like to be a have-a-go hero
- These are the most violent criminals locked up in Hull this year
15-year-old boy is carving wooden flags to support 'forgotten heroes,' like veterans and first responders, during the pandemic have 610 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.