The Queen and Prince Philip are to move to Balmoral early for a socially-distanced summer holiday with her family – who will stay in separate buildings so she can stay safe from coronavirus. Her Majesty, 94, had been self-isolating in Windsor Castle for the past four months but has now decided on a change of scene. She and the Duke of Edinburgh will head to the Highlands next month for the break but will impose and follow some strict rules. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh had been self-isolating in Windsor Castle in lockdown The Royal couple will soon set off for Balmoral where they will stay the rest of the summer Although other members of her family will join them for the traditional summer get-together this time they will not be able to get close to the monarch. When they get to the 50,000-acre estate in Aberdeenshire she will not host them in the castle, instead staying in other properties on the grounds. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Sheepish father of the bride Prince Andrew emerges from… Why Beatrice had to marry in secret: Groom’s cousin blames… ‘If I kneel down I’ll never get up again, Ma’am’:… Read full this story
- Sarah Ferguson: Prince Andrew's gushing tribute to Fergie as he throws her a 60th birthday
- Lady Louise Windor: Is this proof Louise is Queen Elizabeth II's favourite grandchild?
- Tuscany on a Shoestring - How to Have a Fantastic Holiday in the Middle of a Credit Crunch
- Isles of Scilly holiday guide: what to do, plus the best beaches, restaurants and hotels
- Prince William, Kate Middleton stun passengers on commercial flight to Scotland
- New IRA spokesman confirms terror group will treat any border posts set up after Brexit as legitimate targets
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- Top 10 national parks in Arizona
- Aberdeen City And Aberdeenshire - Number One For Quality Of Life
- Edited Transcript of UNH earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:45pm GMT
The Queen and Prince Philip are to move to Balmoral early for a socially-distanced summer holiday with her family - who cannot go near her have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.