The Duke of Sussex has made his first appearance since claims from his bombshell biography were published. Prince Harry, 35, appeared via video link from Los Angeles today to deliver the opening speech at a virtual global summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst. In the address, the royal urged the travel industry to ‘build back better’ after Covid-19, saying it has a ‘responsibility’ to reshape the way we travel. But it came as UK’s biggest tour operator TUI announced it was closing a third of its high street stores due to trade challenges from coronavirus. Prince Harry, 35, appeared via video link from Los Angeles today to deliver the opening speech at a virtual global summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst The holiday firm favourite said it had made the difficult decision to shut 166 shops is due to the need to cut costs It was the first time Harry has been seen since the Sussexes’ biography, Finding Freedom, was serialised by The Times and The Sunday Times. The book lays bare the rift between Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the rest of the royal family. Harry spoke live from Los Angeles on Wednesday night to coincide with the start of… Read full this story
- Prince Harry Asks to Be Introduced as 'Just Harry' at Last Round of Royal Outings
- Prince Harry breaks his silence over Megxit as he reveals his 'great sadness that it's come to this' and says he and Meghan hoped to 'keep serving without public funding' but it 'wasn't possible' before promising 'we're not just walking away'
- Prince Harry Is Kicking Off His Big Return to the U.K. This Week in Scotland
- Prince Harry Is Back in the U.K.! Queen's Grandson Arrives in Scotland by Train for Engagement
- Revealed: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not be in Queen's Commonwealth Service procession... as last-minute change means Prince William and Kate Middleton will be led to their seats too
- Prince Harry tells prank Greta Thunberg that ‘extreme’ action is needed on climate change
- Facing the Megxit! Meghan Markle meets the Queen for the first time since couple announced their royal split as she and Prince Harry attend church service in Windsor
- Meghan Markle has already started her new life after flying straight to Canada from the Commonwealth Day Service to reunite with Archie while Prince Harry has stayed in the UK for meetings
- Preparing for a speedy getaway, Harry? Duke arrives to open new Silverstone museum with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton in a £65,000 electric Mercedes
- Harry and Meghan take their seats alongside William and Kate for the Queen's Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in their last official duty before Megxit
Prince Harry makes first appearance since bombshell biography claims to urge the travel industry to 'build back better' in a speech for a virtual summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst have 436 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.