PRINCE Andrew was feeling the heat last night after the FBI nicked his friend Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell, 58, appeared in a US court via video link accused of grooming and abusing girls as young as 14 for Jeffrey Epstein. Andrew, who claimed he cannot sweat in his car-crash TV interview, was earlier asked to co-operate by US lawyers in the probe over paedo pal Epstein. He has been urged to tell all he knows about alleged Jeffrey Epstein pimp Maxwell. Sources say Andrew, 60, is “bewildered”. Maxwell was held at a sprawling estate in Bradford, New Hampshire, at 8.30am ahead of her court appearance. A British woman thought to be Maxwell could be heard sobbing and saying: “I don’t understand” before the hearing.Prosecutors say she was hiding at her 156-acre property, bought all in cash last December. They say she had £16million in 15 accounts, and was holding three passports. Maxwell faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted. She was deemed a flight risk, remanded in custody and will face court in New York. Andrew’s legal team fear she may strike a deal with prosecutors and lift the lid on the scandal surrounding Andrew and her ex-lover, paedophile… Read full this story
- Why new baby needs to beware the curse of Prince Andrew to avoid going off the rails
- Prince Andrew visits Help Harry Help Others new centre opened in honour of Sheldon schoolboy
- Tester feeling heat from Trump in Montana Senate race
- Philadelphia Eagles' Daryl Worley arrested, report says; team releases statement
- Live: Theresa May makes statement to the Commons after Syria bombing
- Airbus Feeling Heat From Engine Woes as Deliveries Tumble
- Comic feels heat after roasting White House spokeswoman
- Redshirt freshman QB Cephus Johnson makes statement in South Alabama spring game
- Feel-good story almost ruined when school suspends pancake-making dream teacher
- Naomi B. makes statement with new, upbeat single, 'He Lives'
Prince Andrew feels heat after Ghislaine Maxwell FBI arrest – but Duke is ‘bewildered’ by request to make statement have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.