Danish Supermodel Helena Christensen appeared in great spirits when she was pictured stepping out in New York on Tuesday.
The stunning 51-year-old showed off her long bronzed legs in a pair of smart green shorts which she teamed with a loose-fitting pink and white striped shirt.
She wore a face mask which had cartoon dogs running throughout in pastel colours which tied into the rest of her look.
Stylish: Helena Christensen, 51, showed off her bronzed legs in smart green shorts as she headed out in New York on Tuesday wearing a dog-print face mask
While out, Helena packed up her car with a bag of cherries and a couple beverages from health-store Joe and the Juice.
And it looks like the model’s healthy lifestyle is paying off as earlier this week, she slipped into a very low-cut one-piece swimsuit to take a dip in her swimming pool.
Helena was having some time off from Manhattan as she took in the natural beauty surrounding her second home located in Upstate New York.
Her caption began: ‘POOL SHOOT!’
Health maven: While out, Helena packed up her car with a bag of cherries and a couple beverages from health-store Joe and the Juice
She added, ‘Under the watchful eye of the boss, Our @staerkandchristensen shoe/accessory and body/swim collection which we have worked on for a long time, the shoes created in a workshop in Italy dedicated to craftsmanship and our swimwear with an all female-owned Alhambra, CA factory.’
The star said that she works with them ‘meticulously in precision cutting for the ultimate flattering fit taking the different female bodies into consideration in our process and we aim to continually source sustainable options for all our materials ♥️.’
Christensen bought an old home in the Catskills, which is in upstate New York, about two hours from her apartment in New York City.
Swimming in style: Helena slipped into a one-piece swimsuit this weekend to take a dip in her swimming pool over the weekend
And the supermodel is sure glad he did as the property is where she is able to unwind from big city life.
Last month, she took to Instagram to share a look inside her cozy dwelling which is filled with antiques as it sits among lush foliage and mature trees.
The quaint home is where she has been self-isolating with her dog Kuma for the past few months, though she returns to NYC now and then.
‘Old homes, old furniture and objects…’ she wrote in her caption.
‘They come with a story, most are made by hand, colors are faded, paint is peeling off, they’re little works of art.. every time I look at them I discover something new.
‘I like imagining who the person was who crafted them. I make up stories in my head about their lives. I like to think that a bit of their soul is in my home ♥️ .’
Twice as nice: Also with the cover girl was a female friend who had on a similar suit
- Meet Norma Kamali, New York's 72-year-old swimwear queen
- Paul O'Grady reveals he almost died after playing with wounded street dogs
- World Cup 2018: Neymar ‘worried’ about his foot injury after Brazil star faces ‘biggest challenge’ of his career
- World Cup 2018: Portugal drop 10 Euro 2016 winners in squad for Russia as Cristiano Ronaldo leads new-look side
- World Cup 2018: Saudi Arabia to show all 64 matches illegally after banning Qatar channel beIN Sports in diplomatic row
- What is The Royal Family’s dress code? From Prince George’s shorts to the Queen’s gloves and Meghan’s shoulders
- Stuart Broad impresses as England build slight advantage in second Test against New Zealand
- Best animal print pieces
- New Zealand vs England, second Test day two: live score updates
- New Zealand vs England, second Test: live score updates
- 'Agents said they were too embarrassed to show me to clients when I was a size six'
- US model says she wanted to 'punch Cosby in face after rape'
- Surrounded by dogs
- Emily Blunt ordered husband John Krasinski to 'fire' her friend so she could star in new horror film A Quiet Place
- Mike Peters is attempting to play four shows in the UK and US within 24 hours
- Royal wedding latest news: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry head home to start married life
- Benjamin Netanyahu Could Be Heading for a Fifth Term. Or to Court
- As Hope Hicks departs the White House faces a difficult time replacing a key member of Trump's inner circle
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces fresh charges in Iranian court, family says
- Patients facing longer waits and worse care, experts warn as £1bn hospital deficit revealed
Helena Christensen, 51, shows off her bronzed legs in smart green shorts as she heads out in New York wearing dog-print face mask have 794 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.