A judge has demanded to know how much money Mel B made from last year’s Spice Girls reunion tour. LA Superior Court Judge Mark Juhas said Wednesday he wants a definitive figure in order to settle the ongoing dispute between the former America’s Got Talent star and her ex husband Stephen Belafonte, who are still at loggerheads almost three years after their 10-year marriage ended in a bitter divorce. Mel’s estimated earnings for the Spice Girls tour range from $2million to $10million. ‘I’m not going to believe that Miss Brown went on that tour and did not make any money,’ said Judge Juhas, who ordered both Mel and Belafonte, both 45, to produce a full account of their income and expenses from 2018 to 2020 in time for another hearing he scheduled for August 25. ‘This is all about money at this point. Miss Brown has to sign a declaration saying how much she made from the Spice Girls tour,’ he said. Mel B is ordered to show how much money she made from last year’s Spice Girls reunion tour after she claimed she’s broke Mel’s estimated earnings for the Spice Girls tour range from $2 million to $10 million… Read full this story
- Mel B dazzles in leopard print sequinned gown at Venice Film Festival opening gala... amid claims ex Stephen Belafonte 'has demanded a share of her Spice Girls earnings'
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Wants Piece of Spice Girls Tour Money
- Mel B blocked from taking daughter Madison, 8, to UK for Christmas in ongoing custody battle
- EXCLUSIVE: Mel B's ex-husband says their eight-year-old daughter is SCARED of her own mother and fears the Spice Girl will hurt her if she travels to England for Christmas
- EXCLUSIVE: 'You've been served, baby!' Mel B is presented with documents for THREE lawsuits while at LA hotel - including 'one by her former confidante Gary Madatyan who accuses her of abuse'
- Mel B is photographed being served with legal papers at LA airport the day before she's caught on video being presented with documents for THREE lawsuits while at a hotel
- Rumours of Mel B and Jess Glynne secret romance as pair get close on tour
- Mel B BANNED from taking daughter, 8, to UK for Christmas after ex argues girl was left ‘traumatized’ from last visit
- Booty Day! Mel B shows off her new pink hair and strips down to a garish slogan T-shirt as she indulges in shopping spree... days after court settlement with Lorraine Gilles
- Paul Hollywood’s ex Summer Monteys-Fullam after more cash as she hauls baker to court over horse shelters
EXCLUSIVE: Judge demands Mel B show how much money she made from last year's Spice Girls reunion tour amid the pop star's claims that she's broke as bitter custody battle with ex Stephen Belafonte rages on have 427 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.