IFC Films has released the trailer for Tesla, a biopic about inventor Nikola Tesla, coinciding with his 164th birthday. Ethan Hawke takes on the role of the physicist and mastermind behind the design of the modern electricity supply system. In the trailer which dropped on Friday, Hawke is seen facing numerous obstacles on the way to success including from Thomas Edison, played by Kyle MacLachlan. Quirky period drama: In the trailer for Tesla which dropped Friday, Ethan Hawke plays inventor Nikola Tesla and his journey to success Head to head: The biopic documents the infamous rivalry between Tesla and Thomas Edison (Kyle MacLachlan) as they feud over the development of AC and DC currents, respectively, in the 19th century The duo even get into an ice cream fight in one scene in the quirky flick, The biopic documents the infamous rivalry between Tesla and Edison as they feud over the development of AC and DC currents, respectively, in the 19th century. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Katie Holmes follows Thandie Newton on Instagram… just… No Time To Die’s release date ‘could be changed AGAIN after… Jurassic World: Dominion ‘thrown into chaos on FIRST day of… Share this article Share… Read full this story
- Tesla Motors bill remains alive as negotiations continue
- Tesla Announces New Sensors and Puts the Brakes on Autopilot
- Tesla second-quarter deliveries fell short of target despite production jump
- Stephen Hawking Never Reached Space, But He Sought to Lift All of Humanity
- Will Model 3 quality concerns hurt Tesla’s reputation?
- Astronaut Hall of Fame Adds Space Shuttle Commander and Spacewalker
- Fatal Tesla Autopilot Crash Is a Reminder Autonomous Cars Will Sometimes Screw Up
- Electric cat: Jaguar stalks Tesla with $70,000 I-Pace SUV
- Elon Musk will reveal the second half of Tesla’s Model 3 plans tonight
- Tesla slams safety agency after Model S falls short of top crash test rating
Ethan Hawke and Kyle MacLachlan face off as famed inventors Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison in the trailer for quirky biopic Tesla have 310 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.