The head of China’s coronavirus research program in Wuhan has demanded an apology from Donald Trump for suggesting the virus leaked from her lab. Shi Zhengli, who is head of the team investigating bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Research Institute, denied ever seeing the virus currently sweeping the world until after the initial outbreak had begun. In most-detailed stated since the start of the pandemic, Shi said: ‘Trump’s claim that SARS-CoV-2 was leaked from our institute totally contradicts the facts. ‘It jeopardizes and affects our academic work and personal lives. He owes us an apology.’ Shi Zhengli, head of bat coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (pictured), has denied rumours that the virus currently sweeping the world escaped from her lab Shi (left) demanded an apology from Donald Trump after he claimed to have seen evidence the virus leaked from the lab, saying it ‘totally contradicts the facts’ Asked how she can be sure, Shi said the pandemic virus does not match any samples held in her lab and that all staff have been tested for both active coroanvirus infections and antibodies, and found to be negative. Shi gave the answer in response to a series of written questions… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Is 'Vile,' Says GOP In Show of Support
- Donald Trump Refuses to Say If He'll Accept the Election Results, Insists He Should Have Won an Emmy
- Melania Trump Stands by Her Man, Dismisses Donald Trump's Behavior As 'Boy's Talk'
- In a Curious Twist, Donald Trump Says He's Sorry
- Oh Thank God, Donald Trump and Fox Have Resolved Their Feud
- SNL mercilessly mocks Donald Trump's Facebook apology
- Donald Trump Releases Video Apologizing for the Pussy Grabbing
- How Donald Trump Got Cadillac To Build Him The Most Opulent Limo Ever
- No Shit, Donald Trump Is Racist
- Fox News Special Hosted by TMZ's Harvey Levin Will 'Showcase Objects' in Donald Trump's Home
Donald Trump 'owes us an apology', says Chinese coronavirus expert as she denies the disease leaked from Wuhan lab where she works have 318 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 29, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.