President Donald Trump doubled down on his threat to delay November’s election, citing concerns mail-in voting could lead to a ‘rigged’ and ‘crooked’ result as one of the Republican Party’s most prominent conservative members said Trump should be impeached over the matter. Trump, in a brief news conference at the White House on Thursday evening, said he didn’t want to see the election delayed but also argued he didn’t want to see mail-in ballots go missing, indicating his opposition to mail-in voting remains an issue in regards to the general election. The president and some Republicans have pushed the unproven claim that mail-in voting leads to fraud and they’ve also questioned the ability of the U.S. Postal Service to get all the ballots delivered to the various state boards of election. ‘We’re asking for a lot of trouble,’ Trump said. ‘Do I want to see a date change? No. But I don’t want to see a crooked election. This election will be the most rigged election in history.’ President Donald Trump doubled down on his threat to delay November’s election, citing concerns mail-in voting could lead to a ‘rigged’ and ‘crooked’ result President Trump said he was concerned that mail-in… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson's bid for snap election is CRUSHED: Corbyn chickens out of letting public go to the polls as MPs inflict humiliating defeat on PM hours after passing law to stop No Deal
- An impossible dream? Democrats try to connect with Trump voters
- Boris Johnson rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage as the PM puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party, telling voters: 'The only way to get this thing done is to vote for us'
- Ten ways Trump has changed America
- The immigration topic Trump keeps avoiding
- Week in Wrestling: Scott Hall says WWE should welcome back Hulk Hogan
- The O.J. Simpson interview: On prison, 'retirement' and football
- Exclusive – Michelle Malkin: ‘It Is Absolutely Time’ to Bust Silicon Valley ‘Quasi-Monopolies’
- Now what? That’s the question for Doug Baldwin and other athlete activists
- US government shutdown: Six ways it could end
Donald Trump doubles down on threat to delay the election saying it will be 'CROOKED' if it happens on November 3 - as top conservative calls him 'fascisitic' and demands immediate impeachment and removal have 355 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.