Get ‘5 Things’ in your inbox If your day doesn’t start until you’re up to speed on the latest headlines, then let us introduce you to your new favorite morning fix. Sign up here for the ‘5 Things’ newsletter. (CNN)About a fifth of US adults have moved or know someone who’s moved because of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new study. Here’s what you need to know to Get Up to Speed and On with Your Day. (You can also get “5 Things You Need to Know Today” delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here.) 1. Coronavirus Coronavirus cases in the US South and Southwest are rising so fast that contact tracing is no longer possible, according to a health expert. And because infection numbers never dropped to where officials hoped they would, the nation’s top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said the rapid rise is considered a surge — not a second wave. In Texas, at least 1,300 people have tested positive from child care facilities alone. As national case counts hit new records daily, at least 24 states have paused or rolled back reopening plans. Florida’s Miami-Dade County decided it was done playing by the… Read full this story
- Is it safe to visit Hong Kong? Here’s what you need to know
- Traveling to Hong Kong? Here's what you need to know
- The Latest: Thousands gather at Hong Kong park for protest
- The highlights of my tour through Hong Kong’s Old Town Central
- 20 Best Things to Do in Hong Kong with Kids
- Hong Kong’s Protests Reach the Airport. Have You Been Affected?
- Review: The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, the world’s highest hotel
- 7 Unusual Things To Do In Hong Kong
- Protesters in Hong Kong break into legislature, paint logos
- Hong Kong’s undercover medics reveal toll of protests
5 things to know for July 7: Coronavirus, election, Supreme Court, Hong Kong, police have 299 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.