Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Amazon Prime, the e-commerce giant’s $129/year subscription service, is best known for its same-day, one-day, and two-day shipping policy on millions of items. That said, there are many more perks you can take advantage of right now without leaving the house. If you’ve watched everything you’re interested in on Netflix and Hulu, there are a bunch of TV shows and movies free to stream on Prime Video. Prime Music lets you stream over two million tracks on-demand, and Amazon offers a discount on its more fully featured Music Unlimited and Music HD services to subscribers. You can read new and classic books, magazines, and comics a-la-carte with Prime Reading on any computer, smartphone, tablet, or Kindle. If you’re not a Prime subscriber, Amazon is currently offering a full 30-day free trial that’ll give you access to try out the service. Try it out for a month and if you like the perks, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime for $129.99 for the year (that’s less than $11/month, or about… Read full this story
- Amazon Prime: the best new TV and films in March (plus everything else)
- When does The Grand Tour series two start on Amazon Prime? Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May return
- When is The Grand Tour season two release date on Amazon Prime? Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are back
- When is The Grand Tour season two available on Amazon Prime? Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May return to our screens
- Happy Amazon Prime Day 2017! Best deals and how to find the cheapest bargains
- Amazon Prime Day 2017 – how to make sure the deals are ‘real’ and get involved without paying the £79 fee
- New Amazon Prime releases in October – from The Exorcist to Gremlins, the best movies and TV series coming up
- Apple, Facebook and Amazon primed for PSD2 demolition of the card networks
- What is Amazon Prime Day, when does it end in 2017 and do you need membership to enjoy the deals?
- Nearly 3.5million Brits have stopped paying their TV licence as it’s ‘out of date’ in a world of Netflix and Amazon Prime
11 Hidden Amazon Prime Perks You’re Already Paying For have 382 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.