One of the UK's first gay dads has revealed he is already trying for a second baby with his daughter's ex-boyfriend despite their first child not yet being born.
Barrie Drewitt-Barlow first made headlines when he and Tony became the UK’s first gay dads and same-sex couple back in 1999.
The pair split after 32 years of marriage last year and now Barrie is hooking up with his 20-year-old daughter Saffron's ex-boyfriend Scott Hutchinson.
Back in March, it was revealed that the dad was expecting triplets with Scott , 25, while living in the same house with Tony in Florida, US.
But then Barrie confirmed there was just one baby on the way, a little girl who is due later this year on October 28.
Now he has said there is a second surrogate who he hopes will carry another child for him and Scott, reports Sun Online .
He explained: "The nursery is filling up, as surrogate number one is soon to have our first baby together, whilst surrogate number two is just getting ready to transfer.
“Exciting, busy times ahead. We didn't want to leave a massive gap between are [our] babies so this way, they get to grow up together.
“Think positive thoughts guys.”
Barrie tagged himself as being in Beverley Hills, California, although his permanent base is in Florida.
Just a few weeks ago, the dad shared a scan of baby number one, writing: "Wow my favourite little person in the world right now can't wait to tell you what her name is.”
And when a fan asked if it was triplets as previously claimed, Barrie told them: "No babes, just the one."
Although Barrie is still living in the same household as his ex-husband, Tony is "delighted" at the new additions to their "very modern family".
Tony and Barrie, who are living in a £6 million home, had their first children, twins Saffron and Aspen, twenty years ago.
And their daughter Saffron had briefly dated bisexual Scott months before he fell deeply in love with Barrie.
Although the two have their history, Saffron has given them her blessing to their relationship.
Speaking last December, she said: "As long as they're happy, I'm not bothered.”
- Dad left baby fighting for life with 'car crash injuries' after losing temper
- Jamie Dornan and wife Amelia Warner welcome baby number three
- I brought down my gangster ex-boyfriend
- I helped jail my mob boss ex-boyfriend
- Poppy Devey Waterhouse murder: Evil ex-boyfriend destroyed bright graduate's chances to 'change the world'
- Kerry Katona turns up solo to Celebs Go Dating final after secretly dating ex-boyfriend Ryan Mahoney
- Jack Fincham likes comment claiming Dani Dyer cheated on him with ex boyfriend
- Mum, 23, fighting for life after being being brutally beaten in her own bed as cops hunt ex-boyfriend
- Big Brother winner Craig Phillips, 47, becomes first time dad as he welcomes daughter Nelly
- Danielle Lloyd looks incredible in her wedding dress as she reveals she’ll try for baby number five later this year
- Single benefits mum who has ‘NEVER used a condom’ has just given birth to baby number 10
- Single mum who has ‘never used a condom’ has just given birth to baby number 10
- I was raped by my violent ex-boyfriend the day before I went into labour with his baby
- Stacey Solomon on baby number three with Joe Swash and being proud of her pregnancy body
- 'Aggressive ex-boyfriend set fire' to flat
- Mum left gutted as husband asks ‘do you want to keep it?’ when she reveals she’s pregnant with baby number 3
- Mum of mathematician stabbed to death feels she has 'failed her daughter'
- Mother and ex sentenced over roles in the cruel death of baby Eve Leatherland
- Meghan Markle to announce birth of royal baby
- We all fathered babies on big nights just like England ace Harry Maguire — from footie joy, the Grand National to a 30th birthday
UK's first gay dad already trying for baby number 2 with daughter's ex-boyfriend have 649 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at June 15, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.