Car-less burger fans are finding very inventive ways to get their fast food fix after another 497 drive thrus reopened today. One customer in Stockton was pictured outside his local McDonald’s having fashioned a cardboard cut-out car to place around his waist while he stood queuing alongside actual drivers. A man in Aylesbury was seen collecting his meal on a quad bike, while another was spotted camping outside all night in Sutton-in-Ashfield as he waited for his local branch to reopen its drive thru. The fast food chain today announced another 497 drive thrus were to reopen, as well another 43 restaurants that will begin offering McDelivery. It came a day after it announced it was reopening some 200 branches for drive thru and delivery as it continues a phased reopening of restaurants after they were forced to close in the coronavirus lockdown. It plans on having around a 1,000 reopened by the end of this week. Huge queues have been forming again today outside branches as fans tried to get their hands on a burger after some waited for up to two hours yesterday. Father-of-five Rik Dove pitched his tent at the Kings Mill Road East restaurant in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, on Sunday… Read full this story
- Trio steal car after forcing their way into Belfast home
- Emmerdale fans’ horror as drink-driving Daz Spencer knocks Graham over then flees the scene
- 'Becoming an EV owner changed the way I drive'
- Joy for Car Share fans as Sian Gibson hints at new project with Peter Kay
- Man claims he broke his tooth on ‘foreign object’ inside McDonald’s burger
- Museum of Fine Arts reopens today after three-year upgrade
- Icescape reopens today just two days after fire
- Three die as car towing caravan wrong way up busy M40 causes major crash
- Visiting Cyprus by car: be sure you are not driving a “ticking time bomb”
- Hartlepool United fans are asked to bring food donations to today's game
Some people will do anything for a McDonald's! Car-less burger fans find VERY inventive ways to sneak into drive-thru queues as another 497 reopen today have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.