Smash actor Jeremy Jordan is mourning the loss of his 14-year-old nephew, who tragically took his own life on Monday. The actor made the heartbreaking revelation on social media, where he remembered his late loved one. The 35-year-old wrote on Tuesday: ‘Please take a moment amidst the chaos and say a prayer for my family. A couple of days ago, my 14-year-old nephew took his own life. We are devastated. In memory: Jeremy Jordan spoke up Tuesday about teen suicide as he paid tribute to his 14-year-old nephew, who took his own life Monday ‘Teen suicide is a serious issue we cannot forget. Please talk to your children. Listen to them. Look for signs. Take action. They are the most vulnerable amongst us in these times of turmoil. RIP Bubba.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Smash, the TV show which starred Katharine McPhee, is going… Supergirl’s Jeremy Jordan and ‘incredible wife’ Ashley… ‘They’re terrible and I almost died’: Supergirl star Jeremy… Wooing him with those legs: Anna Kendrick shows off her pins… Share this article Share 24 shares He also shared a link to a GoFundMe page, which was set up by Joseph’s parents to help with funeral expenses. In addition… Read full this story
- Predator is jailed for repeatedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl after meeting her outside a train station
- D.C. Police Officer Arrested For Having Sex With 14-Year-Old Girl From Dating App
- Pictured: What missing 14-year-old may look like now 12 years after he disappeared in one of Britain's most baffling missing persons cases
- Quarter of 14-year-old girls 'have signs of depression'
- 14-year-old's FaceTime bug discovery could rattle Apple
- Father caught trying to meet ’14-year-old girl’ for sex
- 2 Former Louisiana Cops Indicted for Slamming 14-Year-Old on Ground, Into Desk
- Another 14-Year-Old Slammed to Ground by Police Officers in School, This Time Over a Candy Bar
- Apple is compensating the 14-year-old who discovered major FaceTime security bug
- Singer Allison Moorer opens up about parents' murder-suicide when she was 14 years old
Smash actor Jeremy Jordan reveals his 14-year-old nephew took his own life: 'We are devastated' have 335 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.