Smash actor Jeremy Jordan is mourning the loss of his 14-year-old nephew, who tragically took his own life on Monday. The actor made the heartbreaking revelation on social media, where he remembered his late loved one. The 35-year-old wrote on Tuesday: ‘Please take a moment amidst the chaos and say a prayer for my family. A couple of days ago, my 14-year-old nephew took his own life. We are devastated. In memory: Jeremy Jordan spoke up Tuesday about teen suicide as he paid tribute to his 14-year-old nephew, who took his own life Monday ‘Teen suicide is a serious issue we cannot forget. Please talk to your children. Listen to them. Look for signs. Take action. They are the most vulnerable amongst us in these times of turmoil. RIP Bubba.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Smash, the TV show which starred Katharine McPhee, is going… Supergirl’s Jeremy Jordan and ‘incredible wife’ Ashley… ‘They’re terrible and I almost died’: Supergirl star Jeremy… Wooing him with those legs: Anna Kendrick shows off her pins… Share this article Share 24 shares He also shared a link to a GoFundMe page, which was set up by Joseph’s parents to help with funeral expenses. In addition… Read full this story
- Watch: 14-year-old girl dunks during Jr NBA game
- Surat: Nine-year-old gives new life to five kids
- Pony 14-year-old all-stars rocked by Baytown 16-3
- 14-year-old Indian boy hits unbeaten 556
- Meet Cori Gauff, the 14-year-old American who's a French Open champ
- 14-year-old Nihal Sarin finishes second in Al Sayyah International Blitz event in Dubai
- 14-year-old Ovelar scores 1st professional goal in Paraguay
- Poll: should 14-year-olds be able to drive Twizys in the UK?
- Renault Twizy Can Be Driven Officially By 14 Year Olds In Europe
- Cardinals' Alex Reyes reveals 1-year-old daughter is battling cancer
Smash actor Jeremy Jordan reveals his 14-year-old nephew took his own life: 'We are devastated' have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.