BOSTON (CBS) – A new wave of Massachusetts businesses will be able to reopen on Monday as a part of the state’s phased coronavirus plan. Gov. Charlie Baker announced last week that Phase 2, Step 2 will begin Monday. As a result, indoor dining will be allowed at restaurants, which previously were given the green light to resume outdoor dining on June 8. Tables are required to be spaced six feet apart and party size cannot exceed six people. Bar seating is not allowed. The state recommends diners can remove masks once they are seated. Retail stores can reopen fitting rooms by appointment only. Also allowed to reopen are businesses with close-contact personal services. That includes nail salons, massage therapy, tanning salons, skin care services, tattoo parlors, electrolysis studios and personal training. Face coverings are required for employees and customers. Work stations must be spaced at least six feet apart. Personal training is limited to one customer, or two from the same household, allowed in a facility at a time. In addition, on Monday offices can expand from 25% to 50% capacity. Businesses are still encouraged to allow employees to work from home whenever possible. Full details about Massachusetts’ reopening… Read full this story
- Sri Lanka schools reopening after bombings
- Merkel should reopen backstop talks to support ‘proper Brexit’, says Leadsom
- Brexit Live: PM offers to step down once deal is approved
- Code Red: Is AOC the new face of US politics or a step too far to the left?
- More bad news for Boeing; Brexit drama; Volkswagen's electric plans
- Cabinet meets to consider next steps after MPs reject Brexit deal alternatives
- May fails to reach breakthrough with hardline Brexiteers at Chequers summit
- Cleveleys library set to reopen, two years after it was closed
- Brexit live: MPs fail to reach majority on all eight indicative votes
- Simon Sanchez Phase 1 rebuild awarded
Massachusetts’ Coronavirus Reopening Plan Reaches Phase 2, Step 2 Monday have 298 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at June 21, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.