MRS Hinch may be known for her stylish grey home, but her garden is sure to give you some serious envy this sunny lockdown weekend. Sophie Hinchliffe , who has 3.5 million followers on her popular home account, has been lovingly transforming the Essex pad she owns with husband Jamie – and the outdoor space is no exception. The 30-year-old cleanfluencer posts regular updates on Instagram about her garden – which she’s kitted out with a teepee for son Ronnie, nearly one, and B&M’s popular egg chair. Sophie bought the chair for £150 last summer – raving that she was “so chuffed” – and accessorised it with B&M fairy lights and fake ivy from The Range. The groomed garden features rattan furniture, potted plants, a walled flower patch, a stylish patio area and a spacious grassy area for dog Henry to enjoy. The greenfingered gal, who has a mixture of fake and real plants, previously admitted she had “no clue what I’m doing” when it came to gardening – but has since shown off the fruits of her labour. She wrote: “No clue what I’m doing but one pair of secators and some cable ties later and I’m proud of… Read full this story
- Humanscale Freedom Chair
- Inside a Hamptons Sex Party for the Elite
- How to decorate a little boy's bedroom to make it fun but cool
- Know Your Stuff: The 110 Best DIY Tips Ever
- Day 41, Thursday, Jan. 21
- 41 Ways To Flatten Your Belly
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Does talcum powder cause cancer? A legal and scientific battle
- Top 10 hotels in Istanbul
- Duke opens new care home at Townlands
Inside Mrs Hinch’s enviable garden with B&M’s hanging egg chair, stylish BBQ area and a teepee for Ronnie have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.