A Canadian woman and a California man who met the day before the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting escaped the shooting together and have since fallen in love and tied the knot.“Austin never left my side that night. Hand in hand and complete strangers we ran across the entire festival grounds trying to escape the gunfire,” Chantal Melanson said of her now husband, Austin Monfort. The couple met at Gilley’s Saloon during the Route 91 Harvest Festival, just one day before gunman Stephen Paddock would open fire on hundreds of concertgoers, killing 59 people and injuring more than 800. “I thought he was really nice, handsome and tall,” Melanson, 29, told People, adding that she was with a group of friends and gave Monfort a hard time for “not wearing cowboy boots at a country bar.” But the pair eventually looked past that and started dancing the night away and exchanged phone numbers. “He was so easy to talk to, it felt like we knew each other forever,” Melanson added. They planned to meet up on the last day of the festival, October 1. During Jason Aldean’s closing performance, shots rang out, and the pair found themselves “on the ground with gunshots… Read full this story
- Organizing a Wedding in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is the Best Place For Weddings
- Las Vegas Wedding - Top 5 Reasons To Conduct It There
- Vacations For Everyone in One of the Las Vegas Resorts
- Stretch Your Las Vegas Convention Trip Into a Real Vacation
- Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too!
- Beat the Odds With Las Vegas Wedding Favors
- Where to Get Married in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Promotions Another Feature of Vegas Entertainment
- Eating on a Budget in Las Vegas Restaurants
Woman Marries Man Who Saved Her Life in Las Vegas Shooting have 285 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.