PETER Beale has had SEVEN faces in EastEnders. New actor Dayle Hudson took over the role earlier this year and became the latest star to play Ian Beale’s son. Fans were stunned by the difference in height between Dayle and the previous Peters but he’s fit right into Walford. But where are the others who used to play him? Francis Brittin-Snell – 1993-1996 Francis was the first baby to take the role as Peter with his on-screen parents Adam Woodyatt and Michelle Collins. It was his only role and after he left he no longer worked as an actor.Alex Stevens – 1997-1998 He was the second actor to play Peter and the most brief. Alex spent just a year appearing sporadically on-screen before being replaced by producers.Joseph Shade – 1998-2004 Joseph Shade played Peter as a small boy. He returned to headlines in 2017 after he admitted a string of sexual offences against children.The 24-year-old admitted five counts of causing or inciting a child under 18 to engage in sexual activity while in a position of trust and one count of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust. Shade was handed an 18-month prison… Read full this story
- Doctor Who leads iPlayer's biggest day ever
- 9 classic 'Doctor Who' adventures to get you in the mood for season 10
- Unwrap the first picture from the 'Doctor Who' Christmas special
- Five new BBC HD channels on Freeview in time for Christmas
- A Guide to Influence(rs) Chapter 1 (repeat, rinse)
- Trump's Economic Policy Team Boasts 3 Stephens, 2 Steves, 1 Steven, and No Women
Where are the other EastEnders Peter Beales now? have 269 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.