Star Wars actor John Boyega has taken to his various social media platforms to express his thoughts about the troubling death of George Floyd, the man killed in Minnesota after a police officer drove his knee into the back of his neck during arrest. John, 28, took to Twitter on Wednesday to post, ‘I f**king hate racists’ to his account – which is followed by 1.6 million Twitter users. ‘This just burns,’ he tweeted. ‘Seems to be a never ending cycle. The murderers need to be charged severely. Even in the face of death this man was given zero empathy.’ Furious: Star Wars actor John Boyega has taken to his various social media platforms to express his thoughts about the troubling death of George Floyd He also posted to Instagram – on which he is followed by a further 1.8 million – captioning it: ‘George Floyd. So heartbreaking to hear about the continuous cycle of violence aimed at black people by racist cops. Murder charges only. First post where I’ve had to turn off comments. Ain’t none of you getting the last word today. That’s that.’ He then took to Instagram Live to stand by his views. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Gayle… Read full this story
- Star Wars' John Boyega dons pink Prada parka at Rise of Skywalker press conference... after Mark Hamill ribs him for losing script
- Star Wars: John Boyega Confirms The Rise of Skywalker Screenings Start Tomorrow
- Star Wars: Daisy Ridley Addresses How Fans Will React to the Rise of Skywalker and Backlash
- Meet The New Chewbacca Actor in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: J.J. Abrams Teases LGBTQ+ Representation in The Rise of Skywalker
- J.J. Abrams Says LGBTQ Fans ‘Are Being Represented’ in ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’
- New Series Coming After Star Wars Rebels, What Era Will It Explore?
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Reveals First Look at Maz Kanata
- 'Star Wars Rebels' Producer Admits These Characters Survived the Finale
- Star Wars 7 Cast Joins Together at Star Wars Celebration
Star Wars' John Boyega furiously tells any fans of his who are racist to 'f**k off' as he defends 'I f**king hate racists' tweet following the tragic death of George Floyd have 338 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.