PIERS Morgan has laid the boot into Boris Johnson saying he was a “f**king disgrace” for not sacking Dominic Cummings over breaking the lockdown restrictions. The Good Morning Britain presenter, 55, took to Twitter after the Prime Minister used the coronavirus press conference to defend his top aide. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates Mr Cummings has been accused of breaking the lockdown three times after later being spotted in the north east on April 12 and 19. Even furious Tory backbenchers are demanding the controversial aide is booted out of his role immediately. Speaking at his third Downing Street press conference since leaving hospital, Mr Johnson insisted he had taken the allegations extremely seriously. Piers took to his Twitter page soon after the press conference had ended to vent his fury.He wrote: “That was a f**king disgrace. “The rules were crystal clear & people missed weddings, births, deaths & funerals to respect them. “For @BorisJohnson to stand there & bare-faced lie to save his lying hypocrite aide is a slap in the face to everyone who obeyed the rules HE enforced.” ‘LYING HYPOCRITE’ He continued: “Never seen Twitter so united – journalists, pundits, politicians, celebrities &… Read full this story
- Disgraced teacher sacked by college for "indecent proposal"
- Johnson Controls named best automotive battery maker for 11th consecutive year Delkor brand awarded for quality excellence
- Morgan believes no hacking at UK's Mirror tabloid
- London expands 'Boris bike' hire scheme
- Brexit delay in the UK
- Militants kill more than 230 at Sinai mosque in Egypt's deadliest attack
- British hacking scandal deepens as inquiry opens
- Olympics face travel woes as unions put squeeze on Cameron
- France's Hollande threatens nationalisation in Mittal row
- Shameful scenes mar pulsating Manchester derby as United's Ferdinand is hit by coin from crowd as fan invades pitch
Piers Morgan brands Boris Johnson a ‘f***king disgrace’ for refusing to sack Dominic Cummings after he broke lockdown have 303 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.