Most of us can only dream of owning a gown that would have a place in Beyonce’s wardrobe, but now celebrity stylists have assembled for a charity auction of luxury items that once belonged to A-list stars – at a fraction of the price. Elizabeth Stewart who lives in Los Angeles, best known for styling famous faces including Cate Blanchett, Julia Roberts and Rebel Wilson, has partnered with a team of celebrity stylists from across the globe including London-based Elizabeth Saltzman and Monica Rose for a Chic Relief auction in collaboration with eBay. The acution will raise money for the non-profit organisation Direct Relief’s efforts to support vulnerable people impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. Standout items include Azzi & Osta Replica Fishtail Dress worn by Beyonce to the Annual Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party in January 2018, and a silver Cong Tri gown worn by Sandra Oh to the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in 2020. Elizabeth Stewart who lives in Los Angeles, has listed a selection of items worn by celebrities for a charity auction organised in collaboration with eBay. Pictured: Jay-Z with Beyonce wearing a black Azzi & Osta Replica Fishtail Dress, which is on sale for a minimum of $800 Chic Relief will donate… Read full this story
- GameSpot Is At The Stranger Things Season 3 Red Carpet Premiere!
- This Actor Was Playing Pokemon GO On The Golden Globes Red Carpet
- See all of the red carpet looks from the 2019 Golden Globe Awards
- Leonardo DiCaprio really works for that Oscar in Red Carpet Rampage
- Sex Ed – Adult Charity Raises Funds for Scholarships with Livestream.
- Ferrari Latest News & Update : Sold Another LaFerrari To Raise Funds For Earthquake Aid
- ‘The Steps Challenge’ raises funds for autism community
- GameSpot Is At The Breaking Bad Movie's Red Carpet Premiere!
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X review: rolling out the red carpet for the best new budget gaming CPU
- Fallout 76's 'Country Roads' will be sold on iTunes to raise funds for charity
Now YOU can own Beyoncé and J Lo's red carpet dresses! Celebrity stylists auction off A-listers' clothing from $300 to raise funds for coronavirus relief have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.