Netflix has unveiled the trailer for its upcoming documentary series on Jeffrey Epstein. While the early footage features shots of Donald Trump and attorney Alan Dershowitz, the trailer omits any reference to Bill Clinton, who has been photographed aboard Epstein’s private jet, known as the “Lolita Express.”
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich is set to debut May 27 on the streaming platform. The limited series is based on James Patterson’s bestseller Filthy Rich, which was co-written by John Connolly with Tim Malloy.
Netflix’s official synopsis says that the four-part series uses stories from survivors to examine “how convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein used his wealth and power to carry out his abuses.”
The convicted pedophile, who died in prison last year under mysterious circumstances, was connected to numerous powerful and wealthy people. The New York Post has published photographs showing former President Bill Clinton aboard the “Lolita Express” along with Epstein’s friend, Ghislaine Maxwell.
Since his death last year, Epstein’s life has continued to draw public attention. Harvard University recently admitted that Epstein kept a private office at the school for years following his 2008 conviction for sex crimes.
The left-wing Netflix has strong ties to the Obama administration. Former Obama national security advisor Susan Rice currently sits on the company’s board of directors. The streamer also has a deal with the former first couple’s production company, Higher Ground, which just produced a documentary on Michelle Obama.
- George Conway mocks Trump for saying he doesn't "know anything" about Epstein's arrest: "Trump doesn't watch TV"
- Jeffrey Epstein was not a spy, says former lawyer Alan Dershowitz
- Jeffrey Epstein Bragged Bill Barr was in Charge, Not Trump
- Bill Clinton says he didn't know about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking crimes
- Steve Bannon Thought Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy
- How many more will be caught in Jeffrey Epstein's web?
- Wealthy sex offender linked to Trump and Clinton set to face court
- Jeffrey Epstein died nearly a year ago. What happened to his fortune?
- Jeffrey Epstein said he was 'firm believer' in Time’s Up movement in old interview
- Barclays boss Jes Staley quits after probe into links with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
- Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo ranch’ where he raped victims sits eerily empty as FBI ‘could seize it’ after Maxwell arrest
- Barclays CEO Resigns Over Alleged Ties To Jeffrey Epstein
- Prince Andrew seeks to have 'baseless' lawsuit by Epstein accuser dropped
- Trump defends #ClintonBodyCount retweet saying Terrence K. Williams "has half a million followers"
- Epstein 'feared' US Government would renege on non-prosecution deal
- Unredacted Materials In Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Could Shed Light On Epstein’s Famous Friends
- Georgia secretary of state: Trump 'had no idea how elections work'
- Trump mocked #MeToo and Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren at his Montana rally
- Lawyer suspected in Judge Salas shooting was Trump campaign volunteer
- 'Miss Americana': How To watch and everything to know about Taylor Swift's Netflix documentary
Netflix’s ‘Jeffrey Epstein’ Trailer Shows Trump, Dershowitz, But Not Bill Clinton have 484 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.