Lauren Goodger has compared her fiery former relationship with Mark Wright to that of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston. The 33-year-old TOWIE star, who faced a proposal and also a difficult breakup during the Essex show, recently opened up about her 12-year romance. Speaking to Closer magazine, the reality star drew up comparisons to the A-List former couple, after similarly facing a very bitter breakup in the public eye. Lauren, who starred alongside Mark in the very first TOWIE episode, admitted that people will always have an interest in her relationship. “The whole show was about my love life and girls could relate to me,” Lauren told the publication. “I was hurt, I was in love, and engaged. That relationship lasted 12 years, ten years prior to TOWIE, and two years during it.” The TOWIE veteran also revealed that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes while they filmed the show. She added: “It was a genuine relationship – there was so much that happened off camera. It wasn’t all bad, but obviously we were making a TV show…” Lauren and Mark called off their engagement in 2012 and the Essex heartthrob has since gone on to… Read full this story
- Mark Wright posts sweaty shirtless picture after Friday night bootcamp
- Lauren Goodger 'to marry Joey Morrisson as soon as he gets out of jail'
- Michelle Keegan stares at her phone as she and Mark Wright party separately on Bafta night
- Mark Wright pole dances on boozy party bus for his brother’s stag do
- Inside Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright’s house with six bedrooms, a gym and plush furnishings
- Michelle Keegan struggles to sleep as Mark Wright parties in Faces nightclub for his brother’s stag do
- Mark Wright is glued to his phone at brother Josh’s stag weekend at Universal Studios
- Michelle Keegan hits back at haters and insists she ‘ignores all the negativity’ around long-distance marriage to Mark Wright
- Mark Wright ‘checks in’ with wife Michelle Keegan after wild stag do in Las Vegas
- Lauren Goodger’s jailbird ‘boyfriend’ Joey Morrisson ‘is on dating app Bumble’ just two weeks after decade in prison
Lauren Goodger compares ill-fated romance with Mark Wright to Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have 358 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.