Joe Wicks could reportedly be in like for an OBE after he was put forward by his legions of fans. The Body Coach, 33, has raised more than £350,000 for the NHS through his YouTube classes amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and roped in his wife Rosie Jones to help when he was sidelined with a hand injury. According to The Sun, Joe’s social media fans have nominated him for the summer Honours list after the work he has done to raise money. Honour: Joe Wicks, 33, could reportedly be in like for an OBE after he was put forward by his legions of fans A source told the publication: ‘Joe has become a household name since lockdown started and he’s become a figurehead in isolation because of the PE classes he puts on every morning. ‘Hundreds of requests putting his name forward for an OBE have been handed to the Honours committee. Many have been written by children who think Joe is fantastic. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘You are my beautiful girl!’ Joe Wicks is every inch the… TOWIE’s Shelby Tribble cradles her blossoming bump after… Joe Wicks reveals he schedules sex one night a week with… ‘He’s been… Read full this story
- The 20 biggest British YouTube stars
- In leaked audio, Megyn Kelly promises conspiracy theorist Alex Jones that her interview won’t be a ‘hit piece’
- Renee Zellweger is back as ‘Bridget Jones’
- Scott Morrison's wife Jenny opens up on her 14-year struggle to have children before first giving birth aged 39 - and the future PM's sweet advice when a series of IVF treatments failed
- David Bowie nominated for Brit Awards
- Joe Root says losing hurts but he wants to carry on as England captain
- ‘Unmarried Wife:’ A high-calibre drama offering from Star Cinema
- Are you ready for wicked?
- Wicked: The untold story of Oz
- Tom Jones to sing again soon
Joe Wicks 'nominated for OBE after raising £350,000 for NHS with YouTube workouts' alongside his wife Rosie Jones have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.