CALLING all royal fans! Over the weekend, Prince Charles gave a glimpse inside his VERY messy office at his home in Scotland – and it is full of sweet family photos and his grandkids’ rainbow artwork. The photo was posted on Clarence House’s Twitter account and shows the Prince of Wales sitting at his desk in his Scottish residence Birkall which is situated on The Queen’s Balmoral estate. As the Prince of Wales chats to Alan Titchmarsh over a video call, the wooden desk in front of him is covered in paperwork and personal treasures – such as framed photos of his wife Camilla and The Queen Mother. Although Prince Charles treated fans to a glimpse of his study last month, the office has never been pictured from this angle before – and never looked quite so messy. Here Fabulous Digital examines Prince Charles’ most prized personal treasures that he keeps on display during the working day. 1. Framed Photograph of Prince George Taking pride of place on Charles’ sideboard is a framed photograph of his eldest grandson Prince George.The proud grandfather chose a sweet photo of then two-year-old George at Princess Charlotte’s christening in June 2015. Taken almost five… Read full this story
- Prince Charles Is Definitely the Type to Say 'I Told You So' Over and Over Until You Scream
- Prince Philip FURY: How Prince Charles and Camilla are set to snub Queen’s husband
- Prince Charles delivers solemn message on social media to mark iconic activist’s birth
- Royal fury: Why Prince Charles 'sparks fear' when he visits Poundbury
- Prince Charles Has Squirrels Running Around His House???
- 'I'm Not That Stupid,' Prince Charles Assures the United Kingdom
- Prince Charles announces he'll visit Rwanda - 25 years after genocide
- Prince Charles looks in his element at tyre factory in Cumbria
- Prince Charles, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall inside car attacked by angry student protesters
- British cops release video of attack on Prince Charles and Camilla's car during student protests
Inside Prince Charles’ VERY messy office with papers strewn everywhere, photos of Camilla & grandkids’ rainbow art have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.