Khloe Kardashian has reportedly put her Calabasas mansion on the market for the eye-watering price of £15.75 million [$18.95 million]. The 35-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is looking to off-load her huge house in The Oaks neighbourhood of Calabasas and is set to make around £10 million profit on what she paid Justin Bieber for the property in 2014. The reality star had purchased the white walled mansion when she was married to basketball star Lamar Odom. With that relationship long gone and buried, Khloe is thought to be looking to cash in the mansion as coronavirus restrictions are beginning to be lifted. Tomer Fridman, who has dealt with the Kardashian family over the years as they bought up properties, teased the listing in an exclusive episode of Real Talk on IGTV, on Monday. While he kept tight-lipped as to who the celebrity owner is, the details of the house’s history was enough to suggest that it was Khloe’s place that was getting a ‘for sale’ board outside. Tomer described the house to Real Talk host Alexander Ali, saying that the 11,000-square-foot, Mediterranean Revival mansion “has real Hollywood history.” He said: “It was owned, initially when it was… Read full this story
- Khloe Kardashian reveals why she stopped breastfeeding baby daughter True
- Khloe Kardashian rages at ‘disgusting’ fan who claims daughter True isn’t cute ‘at all’
- Khloe Kardashian will prove Kim’s fall out with Tristan Thompson is finally over as she plans a lavish christening for True in LA
- 'What type of disgusting human being are you?' Khloe Kardashian hits back at comment that claimed baby True 'not cute at all'
- Khloe Kardashian ‘very anxious’ over return to work after birth of her daughter
- Khloe Kardashian flashes ring as she and Tristan celebrate 'engagement party'
- Khloe Kardashian lashes out at fans who question her relationship with Tristan
- Kendall Jenner wows in a white bikini from her Kendall + Kylie range as she lounges at sister Khloe Kardashians’s LA home
- Khloe Kardashian 'very anxious' about leaving baby to return to work
- Khloe Kardashian slams troll who criticised her baby daughter
Inside Khloe Kardashian's Calabasas mansion she's selling for £16 million have 352 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.