A Twitter feud erupted between two White House news correspondents after one of them accused the other of ‘shaming’ him for not wearing a face covering during President Trump’s news briefing on Monday. John Roberts of Fox News was photographed by his ABC News colleague Jonathan Karl while sitting in his chair in the White House Rose Garden moments before Trump took to the podium. While the other reporters pictured were wearing face coverings, Roberts was not, as Karl pointed out. ABC News White House correspondent Jonathan Karl posted a tweet on Monday saying that ‘almost everybody’ in the White House Rose Garden was wearing a mask Karl then attached a photo showing a group of reporters seated on the lawn. One of them, John Roberts of Fox News, is seen right without a mask Roberts replied on Twitter that he felt Karl was ‘shaming’ him and that he was being ‘petty’ ‘Almost everybody in the Rose Garden is wearing a mask – almost everybody,’ the ABC News journalist tweeted on Monday. Karl then posted four pictures showing journalists and White House aides wearing face coverings both before and during the news conference. Roberts, however, was conspicuously without one as… Read full this story
- Trump seems to acknowledge Biden win, but he won't concede
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Nov. 13-19
- 'Who knows who'll be in charge': Donald Trump ALMOST acknowledges defeat but stops himself from saying the words 'Biden administration' in first address to the nation since he lost the election
- A reporter's revenge: How CNN White House correspondent who has repeatedly clashed with Trump took humiliating picture of him behind tiny desk that sparked Diaper Don memes
- GOP senators turn on Trump: Mitt Romney lashes out at bid to overturn Michigan vote while Joni Ernst blasts president's lawyer for suggesting Republicans and Democrats 'paid to have elections fixed'
- 'Tyranny will not topple us': Michael Flynn's family thanks Trump for pardoning the ex-national security adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI - as president tweets 'have a great life General!'
- 'Don't ever talk to the president that way!' Trump blasts reporter who interrupts him to ask if he will concede - but admits he WILL leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for Joe Biden
- Donald Trump's socially-distanced cabinet back his use of hydroxy, insist it is safe even though none of them are using it and show him debit cards embossed with his name which will be used for stimulus payments in front of Ivanka, Jared and Hope Hicks
- Trump says his son 'is doing very well' after Don Jr. confirmed he 'got the rona' - saying he's fine because 'I don't have the same red eyes from the RNC when I apparently did cocaine'
- Another Republican senator tells Donald Trump to call it quits: Ohio's Rob Portman joins trickle of senior figures and says there is 'NO evidence' of widespread fraud
Fox News White House reporter John Roberts slams 'petty' ABC News colleague Jonathan Karl for trying to 'shame' him for not wearing a mask in the Rose Garden before Trump's press conference have 483 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 12, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.