Police are appealing for information to find a six-year-old boy who has been missing for five days along with his mum during the lockdown. Kieran Brooks and his 40-year-old mum Carla Brooks were last seen on Monday, May 11 in Logwood Road, Huyton, at around 8am. Carla is around 4ft 11in tall, of medium build with short red hair. She was last seen wearing a leopard skin top, black leggings and grey boots. Little Kieran is described as white, of slim build with short dark brown hair. However, it is not known what he was wearing when he went missing. A spokesman for Merseyside Police said mum and son are known to frequent areas of Huyton, Liverpool and Kensington. A statement released by the police appeals for information. It reads: “We are appealing for the public’s help in finding a missing mother and son from Huyton. “40-year-old Carla Brooks and 6-year-old Kieran Brooks were last seen at around 8am on Monday, 11 May in Logwood Road. “Carla is described as 4ft 11in tall, of medium build with short red hair. When last seen, she was wearing a leopard skin top, black leggings and grey boots. “Kieran is described as a… Read full this story
- Desperate search for girl, 15, who never came home from school on Thursday as police admit they hold 'serious concerns' for her safety
- Gully Boy box office day 4: Ranveer Singh film earns Rs 72.45 cr, to cross Dil Dhadakne Do’s lifetime business today
- Desperate search for missing six-month-old baby who vanished with his mum, 30, days before Christmas
- Gully Boy box office day 2: The Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt film slows down, collects Rs 32 crore
- Gully Boy box office day 3: Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt film crosses Rs 51 cr mark
- Twilight Of The Arnor Released 27 Days Ago!
- Desperate search for missing boy, 4, who vanished from church centre in Leeds
- Mom of missing Florida girl, 5, who 'disappeared two days ago' is no longer cooperating with police - as searchers comb rivers near the home amid claims the little girl hasn't been seen for MONTHS
- Ekta Kapoor’s baby boy Ravie enjoys day out with ‘best mama ever’ Tusshar Kapoor. Watch video
- Axe-wielding man in a fatal fight with his two neighbours 'had been agitated for days and had alcohol problems' - as it's revealed police had been at his house just two days ago
Desperate search for boy, 6, who vanished during lockdown five days ago have 392 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.