US President Donald Trump has been taking hydroxychloroquine against the new coronavirus, despite medical warnings about the use of the drug Brazil is now the country with the third-highest number of COVID-19 infections, after the US and Russia Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron have proposed a major European rescue fund, to come from an increased long-term EU budget Updates in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC/GMT) 10:50 Jersualem’s Al-Asqa Mosque, one of the holiest sites in Israel, is set to reopen to worshippers after the Eid holiday, its governing body has announced. “The council decided to lift the suspension on worshippers entering the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque after the Eid al-Fitr holiday,” a statement from the Waqf organization read. The holiday, which marks the end of Ramadan, is expected to start this weekend. 10:33 Former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has told DW that US President Donald Trump’s threat to withdraw funding from the World Health Organization (WHO) is “irresponsible” and reflects the “chaotic” nature of his presidency. “For the President of the United States to give a blanket smear that the WHO is acting as a ‘puppet’ simply doesn’t do it justice,” said Rudd, who is the President of the Asia Society Policy Institute. “Trump… Read full this story
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Choosing Organic for Health
- What is Hot in the German, Health Based Internet Ventures
- Air Pollution Hikes Stroke Risk
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- Drugs or Vitamins for Heart Health?
- Safety, Health, and Professional Development
- James Lovelock's Latest Book Trashes Renewables, Endorses Nuclear Energy
- Medical Tourism: Advantages Of Offshore Health Care
- Recent International Innovations - Rules And Regulations To Operate And Clean Public Swimming Pools
Coronavirus latest: Germany 'underestimated risk to public health' have 269 words, post on www.dw.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.