Cheryl and Liam Payne announced in June 2018 that they had split after two and a half years together. The former couple broke the news to fans with a joint statement shared to their Twitter accounts, saying they were ‘sad’ to be going their separate ways. The pair first went public with their relationship in late 2015, but had known each other for much longer. In fact, the couple first met each other way, way back in 2008, when Liam was but a teenage crooner dreaming of stardom and Chezza was on her way to genuine national treasure status. But who would have guessed these two – with their 10-year age gap – would have ever ended up together? Here’s just how the ex-couple started out… 2008 : A floppy-haired Liam wowed the judges at the 2008 X Factor auditions with his rendition of Fly Me To The Moon. He was 14, his future love was 10 years older. “I like you, I think you’re really cute,” she tells him after Simon Cowell knocks his lack of ‘fun’. “You’ve got charisma, you gave us that little cheeky wink!” There is obvious flirting, possibly even ‘flanter’. Video Loading Video Unavailable Click… Read full this story
- Cheryl 'moves out of Liam Payne's mansion with Bear' nine months after split
- Liam Payne pays tribute to his ‘amazing’ ex Cheryl on Mother’s Day after his relationship with Naomi Campbell left her devastated
- Cheryl and baby Bear move out of Liam Payne’s mansion nine months after split
- Cheryl hints Liam Payne broke up with HER but she’s ‘ok with it’ and he’s a ‘great dad’
- Cheryl hints that Liam Payne ENDED their relationship
- Naomi Campbell and Liam Payne all over each other at motor racing event – but would not pose together
- Liam Payne misses son Bear’s birthday for the SECOND time as he heads to Dubai
- Liam Payne ‘dines with Victoria's Secret model Stella Maxwell'
- Liam Payne pays tribute to ex Cheryl on Mother’s Day
- Liam Payne finally snaps at fan after he’s asked ‘for the 500th time’ about a One Direction reunion
Cheryl and Liam Payne's relationship timeline: X Factor flirting to 'poo row that split them' have 348 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.