May 26, 2020 – 16:40 BST Sharnaz Shahid Celebrities and their blended families who have made it work during the coronavirus lockdown including Reese Witherspoon, Peter Andre and Stacey Solomon… During the coronavirus pandemic, these stars have been making sure their children spend quality family time with both their parents. From Bruce Willis and Demi Moore holding pyjama parties to Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash , we take a look at some of the celebrity blended families who have been making their arrangements work amid the restrictions, which has been enforced all over the world. READ: Stacey Solomon finally reveals future baby plans with Joe Swash Peter Andre and Kate Price Loading the player… WATCH: Peter Andre in 60 seconds Over the course of the fatal outbreak, the doting dad-of-four has been taking care of his eldest two children Junior, 14 and Princess, 12, whom he shares with ex-wife Katie Prince. Earlier this month, the former model opened up about her reunion with their children after spending six weeks apart from them. “I can’t believe how much the kids have grown in six weeks – Pete’s had them sleeping in grow bags,” she told the Sun. “I welled up, it's… Read full this story
- Katie Price reveals Peter Andre still speaks to her
- Katie Price claims Peter Andre will only speak to her under one condition
- Peter Andre and wife Emily look relaxed at car wash as he bans ex-wife Katie Price from seeing their kids
- ‘Celebrate life and make the most out of opportunities’ legacy of inspiring Sue
- How old is Emma Willis? This Morning, The Voice UK 2018 and Celebrity Big Brother host married to Matt from Busted
- Celebrity Big Brother’s Ashley James reveals she’s still not over Ginuwine romance
- Happy Siblings Day 2018! We reveal the celebrities with look-alike brothers and sisters
- Peter Kay fans beg for comeback tour after surprise appearance on stage
- Peter Stringfellow dated 16 year old Page 3 model when he was 55
- How old is Nicky Campbell, who’s the Long Lost Family presenter’s wife and what other TV and radio shows has he hosted?
Celebrity blended families who are making it work during coronavirus including Reese Witherspoon and Peter Andre have 339 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.