YOU might be surprised to find a rhinoceros lying on a European beach… But a scarily skilled SAND sculptor has been tricking tourists into thinking that’s exactly what they’re seeing through astonishing animal artworks. Andoni Bastarrika carves his shockingly realistic creations into the beaches of the Basque Country in northern Spain. The artist’s grit and determination over the last decade has allowed him to perfect his hyper-realistic sculptures. He now boasts thousands of social media followers who are blown away by his wild artworks — which have included massive sharks and even elephants. But the artist says some people are even fooled into thinking his beach based beasts are real animals from a distance.”The images sometimes seem real, and to some it makes a deep impression that at one point, they stop as if I had done a magic trick,” Bastarrika told Uztarria. Which is made all the more remarkable by the fact that he’s completely self-taught and only uses simple tools including sticks and his bare hands to make his masterpieces. Bastarrika started out making the deceptive sand sculptures just to amuse kids at the seaside. But now his work has been seen around the world after going viral… Read full this story
- 8 Great Spots In Puget Sound To See Autumn Leaves Changing
- Nuclear Abolition Part 2: What About the Animals?
- Harris County Precinct 5 deputies remove exotic pets from abandoned apartment
- Spirit Awards: ‘Spotlight’ Sweeps, ‘Beasts Of No Nation’ Scores On Indies’ Big Day – Winners List
- Is an Animation Challenge Like No Other
- What you need to know before gifting a pet this holiday season
- How Did Animals Evolve? Ancient Species Survived Without Oxygen
- What is wrong in creating Hindu Rashtra, asks Suresh Angadi
- Are You Ready to Give Another Animal the Best Life Possible?
- The EU election results represent an opportunity to take animal protection seriously ǀ View
Can you spot what’s wrong with these exotic animals? These brilliant beasts will leave you desperate for the seaside have 313 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.