ABC and the Television Academy are moving ahead with a September broadcast of the Emmy Awards, but the organizations haven’t decided yet how they’ll present the show. Insiders who spoke with Variety confirmed more details about the ceremony would arrive in June. The Emmys would normally have a host and other details nailed down by this time, but planning for how to carry on has been significantly slowed down by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Up in the air: The Emmy Awards will still air on September 20, though the format has yet to be finalized, according to Variety The Television Academy has already moved its first-round voting to July, and nominations will be announced two weeks later on July 28. None of the changes in pace have affected the ceremony though, which is still scheduled for September 20 as originally planned. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Puppy love! Cody Simpson shows off his buff physique and… Bella Hadid ditches her bra to pose in sheer white dress and… Dua Lipa and Jason Derulo lead the stars on OneHuManity’s… Andy Cohen re-homes his beloved rescue dog Wacha in order to… Share this article Share ABC Senior Vice President Rob Mills, who’s in… Read full this story
- 2019 Emmy Awards: ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Fleabag’ Win Big, One Last Time
- Game of Thrones season 8 has already won 10 Emmy awards
- See who took home an Emmy Award
- Emmys 2018: Is Game of Thrones Poised for an Upset at the Emmy Awards?
- Backstage at the Emmy Awards
- How the Emmy Awards Work
- List of winners at the Primetime Emmy Awards
- Joe Biden thinks TV producers should stop putting Rudy Giuliani on air
- Best (and wildest) dressed at the 2019 Emmy Awards
- 5 nominations that could shake up the 2018 Emmy Awards
ABC and the TV Academy will still present the Emmy Awards in September... as the format remains up in the air amid coronavirus concerns have 293 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.