VOGUE editor-in-chief Anna Wintour has claimed coronavirus pandemic will change the fashion industry forever. The fashion editor, 70, explained that consumer’s values will have “shifted” following the global health crisis, adding that “waste” and “excess” will no longer be tolerated in the industry. ⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates In a revealing interview on Naomi Campbell’s YouTube series No Filter With Naomi, Anna told the supermodel that brands and designers will have to “rethink what the fashion industry stands for” as they scale their production back. She said in the candid chat: “I feel very strongly that when we come out at the other end – which we will do – that people’s values are really going to have shifted. “I think it’s an opportunity for all of us to look at our industry and to look at our lives, and to rethink our values, and to really think about the waste, and the amount of money, and consumption, and excess – and I obviously include myself in this – that we have all indulged in and how we really need to rethink what this industry stands for.” She noted that designers and brands… Read full this story
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour is named Condé Nast's first-ever chief content officer in yet ANOTHER promotion - just months after admitting to 'hurtful and intolerant' behavior amid calls for her resignation from black staffers
- 'Africa shouldn't be considered a trend': Naomi Campbell says people have had the 'wrong perception' of the continent in the past as supermodel speaks out at Arise fashion week in Nigeria
- 'I got them fair and square!' Naomi Campbell admits she buys hazmat suits in BULK amid the pandemic as she hits back at claims she's 'stealing from hospitals'
- Edward Enninful says he's 'honoured' to be named Vogue's European editorial director as part of Condé Nast promotions that saw Anna Wintour become the company's first ever chief content officer
- 'Beginnings of Predators Being Held Accountable': Model Hails Arrest of Epstein's Fashion Mogul Pal
- Bella Hadid serves some serious cleavage in a blazer and open shirt on Instagram
- Stella Tennant: British supermodel dies suddenly at the age of 50
- The 60 best shows on BBC iPlayer to watch right now
- The Sundance Film Festival Unveils Its 2021 Virtual Lineup
- Celebrity deaths 2020: The famous faces and notable figures we said goodbye to this year
Vogue’s Anna Wintour claims coronavirus will change the fashion industry FOREVER in revealing chat with Naomi Campbell have 388 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.