PRESIDENT Trump said today he was not involved in a “model” that predicted hundreds of thousands of people were going to die from the coronavirus. Trump told reporters during a press conference that “I want to come way under the model.” Health experts have said that at least 200,000 people could perish. More than one million people around the world have been infected with the virus as it continues to spread. “The professionals did the models and I was never involved in a model,” said Trump. “At least this kind of a model.”Trump also said today that he will not wear a protective face mask despite the CDC recommendation that people wear facial coverings in public. “I don’t think I’m gonna be doing it,” he said at the White House. “You can do it, you don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some want to do it. It is only a recommendation, it is voluntary.” He later added he was “feeling good” and could not see himself following the recommendation.”I’m feeling good. Sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk…,” he said. “Wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators,… Read full this story
- How Predictive Dialers And Progressive Dialers Ease The Life Of Call Center Agents?
- Which Types Of Leadership Work Best?
- Diabetes Symptoms - Type 1 and Type 2
- Guide to Buying a VW Karmann Ghia Type 1
- Retractable Awnings - Choosing the Right Model
- What Type of Investments Should You Choose
- Shiatsu As a Type of Massage Therapy
- Famous Astrologists and Predictions
- Working With Model Kits
- With Thousands Of Types Of Tropical Fish Available - How To Choose?
Trump says ‘I wasn’t involved with model… at least not this type of model’ when asked about coronavirus predictions have 287 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.