STRICTLY Come Dancing are eyeing up Maya Jama for the 2020 series – hoping a six figure sum will sweeten the deal. Sources say the stunning ex of rap star Stormzy could take a turn beneath the glitter ball when the show returns in September. Rumours have swirled around the show signing Michelle Keegan, Stacey Solomon and Alan Carr, but an insider has revealed Radio One DJ Maya “ticks every box”. They told The Mirror: “She is young, beautiful, popular, bright, talented and has a big social media following. “To get her this year would be a real coup. They have a six-figure fee on the table.” The Bristolian presenter of Somali and Swedish descent was an Instagram star before Stormzy found fame after making a move to London aged 16 in order to pursue her broadcasting career.Her first big break was as the host of MTV Base show, The Wrap Up, before moving on to host MTV Essentials and MTV News. And Maya was tipped to host the winter series of Love Island when the late Caroline Flack stepped down in December. Now telly bosses are adamant Strictly should be her next step as they’re keen to pull together a strong… Read full this story
- Strictly Come Dancing bosses sign Radio 1 DJ for 2019 series
- Strictly Come Dancing UK arena tour is back for 2020
- Joe Sugg lands new Strictly Come Dancing role
- When does Strictly Come Dancing 2019 start on BBC One?
- Jamie Laing pulls out of Strictly Come Dancing due to injury
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019
- Strictly Come Dancing: Viscountess Weymouth Emma Thynn announced
- Latest Strictly Come Dancing 2019 line-up and news
- The stars confirmed in Strictly Come Dancing 2019 line-up so far
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 offer free tickets to fans
Strictly Come Dancing to offer Maya Jama a ‘six figure sum to join 2020 series’ have 293 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.