Việt Nam wants support from South Korea to connect and bring Vietnamese goods through major South Korean distribution channels such as Lotte Mart, E-Mart, Home Plus and CJ Home Shoping. — Photo vietnammoi.com HÀ NỘI — South Korea and Việt Nam could enhance their co-operation to help Việt Nam become the main link in the supply chains of South Korean businesses, especially in the automobile, electronics and garment and textile sectors. Insiders made the statement at a video conference on Monday to share ideas on ways to expand economic ties despite the strain caused by the COVID-19 pandemic on global business activities. South Korean Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yun-mo and his Vietnamese counterpart Trần Tuấn Anh discussed ways to expand bilateral ties amid the growing economic fallout from the pandemic. The two sides plan to use regulations to allow businesses to immediately exploit the combined origin of textile materials under the EVFTA, to take advantage of high quality textile and apparel materials from South Korea, serving production and export of Vietnamese textile products to Europe. In addition, Việt Nam and South Korea will also discuss food security, rice supply, fruit, vegetables and seafood trade amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Anh… Read full this story
- South Korea-Việt Nam relations going from strength to strength
- Viet Nam, India enhance closer co-operation in textile sector
- South Korea hosts the important summits next week
- Japan-South Korea Feud Explained: Why Are the Two Asian Nations at Loggerheads?
- Việt Nam, India enhance closer co-operation in textile sector
- Việt Nam highly values comprehensive partnership with US: PM
- Việt Nam bans drones from around airports
- IFAD and Vietnamese agrarian centre cooperate to boost climate-resilient chain value innitiatives
- Việt Nam fosters a start-up ecosystem in the region: executives
- Việt Nam pulled out all the stops for media: foreign affairs spokesperson
South Korea, Việt Nam eye closer co-operation in supply chain have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.