After pubs across the UK shut up shop, many people have been indulging in their favourite tipple at home to ease the stress of lockdown. But one single mother has questioned if her drinking is danger of veering out of control, after taking to British parenting site Mumsnet where she revealed she’s started drinking a bottle of wine five or six nights a week. The woman explained that as a single mother she looks forward to a few hours to herself, where she can indulge in a bottle of wine, adding that she’s only adopted the habit since lockdown, and previously would stick with tea and chocolate. Although she doesn’t get drunk or have a hangover, she’s wary of it to becoming a long term habit, and many commenters warned that she’s drinking too much according to NHS guidelines. Others were more sympathetic, suggesting that it’s ‘easily done’, while some were more relaxed and claimed it wasn’t that bad. A British mother who has been drinking a bottle of wine each night to relax during lockdown, asked if her alcohol consumption is too much (file image) Writing on Mumsnet, the woman revealed she looks forward to relaxing with a bottle of wine after spending… Read full this story
- Luka Modric, His Mentor and the Perjury Case That Has Divided Croatia
- The search for the next Tyler Lockett: Four prospects who will exceed their NFL draft stock
- NBA's secret power brokers: Who the players trust to get stuff done
- Treasure in trash: KCK mom works as garbage collecter to give her kids what they need
- Football in the Land of Bridges and Walls
- A Puncher's Chance at Romance: Fighters Finding Love Within MMA
- As a Realist, You Should Know Anything Can Happen
- Karen Carpenter's tragic story
- Tim Tebow believes. Do you?
- MMQB: On Randy Moss, equality and commencement speeches
Single mother who's been indulging in a bottle of wine every night during lockdown divides opinion after asking if she's overdoing it - with many admitting it's 'easily done' have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 24, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.