Dorinda Medley accused Tinsley Mortimer of trading sex for shoes Thursday on the season 12 premiere of The Real Housewives of New York City. The 55-year-old reality star had long hinted that Tinsley, 44, had a financial arrangement with her ex Scott Kluth, the 40-year-old founder of Coupon Cabin, with whom she had broken up in 2018. Dorinda also questioned whether the two had ever really split, as press reports indicated that they were seen together on a regular basis. The hostess: Dorinda Medley while hosting a party accused Tinsley Mortimer of trading sex for shoes on the season 12 premiere Thursday of The Real Housewives of New York City In November 2019, after RHONY’s new season began taping, Tinsley and Scott got engaged. ‘I saw you in January , and the next week you had dinner with Scott,’ Dorinda pointed out, adding in a confessional that Tinsley seemed to be running some kind of ‘side game.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next EXCLUSIVE: ‘They’re giving it their best shot’: RHONY’s… Real Housewives of New York’s most outrageous season yet!… DailyMailTV Exclusive: RHONY newcomer Leah McSweeney says it… Tinsley Mortimer says reports she’s leaving RHONY are ‘100… Share this article Share 19… Read full this story
- Meet The Crazy New Yorkers Who Completed Five Triathlons In Five Days
- N.F.L. Week 4 Picks: Can Miami Shock New England Once Again?
- Yuki Kawauchi Is Distance Running’s Elite Oddball
- Mary Bono Resigns After 5 Days as Chief of U.S.A. Gymnastics
- Las Vegas Police Reopen Investigation Into Sexual Assault Claim Said to Involve Ronaldo
- What 1995 pop culture would you want to experience again for the first time?
- TV's Touring Terrors
- World Cup 2018: Our top 50 moments
- 2010 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Vegas made the Golden Knights. Now the Golden Knights can remake Vegas.
Real Housewives Of New York City: Dorinda Medley accuses Tinsley Mortimer of swapping sex for shoes have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.