Hydrogen Fuel Cell (FC) based electric buses and an equal number of Hydrogen Fuel Cell-based electric cars in Leh and Delhi The EoI has been issued by NTPC’s wholly-owned subsidiary, NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam (NVVN) Limited.The move to procure Hydrogen Fuel Cell-based vehicles is the first of its kind project in the country, wherein a complete solution from green energy to the fuel cell vehicle would be developed.The initiative, which has been undertaken with the support of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, will also harness renewable energy for the generation of hydrogen and develop it’s storage and dispensation facilities as part of pilot projects at Leh and Delhi.Read also Hyundai to decide hydrogen fuel-cell system factory location this year: Exec Daimler partners with Volvo for $1.3 billion Hydrogen fuel-cell JV The move to launch hydrogen-powered vehicles aims at decarbonizing the mobility segment.The PSU has been taking various technology initiatives to provide a complete e-Mobility solutions for public transport including the creation of public charging infrastructure and providing electric buses to State/City Transport Undertakings. In this regard, 90 public charging stations in various cities and battery charging and swapping stations at Faridabad for e-3-wheelers have already been commissioned.Similarly, the… Read full this story
- Keen to develop self-driving cars, Hyundai Motor Group unveils US$35 billion investment plan
- Keen to develop self-driving cars, Hyundai Motor Group unveils $35 billion investment plan
- UPDATE 1-Keen to develop self-driving cars, Hyundai Motor Group unveils $35 bln investment plan
- Tories pledge ‘green’ funding for electric cars and new forests
- Collision course: why are cars killing more and more pedestrians?
- The Big Read: You can't put cattle on the bus'
- Worldwide Stationary Fuel Cells Market To Worth $14.3 billion in 2020
- 'Crossing the Atlantic with no fuel:' Can superyachts really go green?
- Deal struck to save London red bus maker: owner
- Cezeri, Turkey's first flying car debuts at Teknofest
NTPC launches Hydrogen Fuel bus and car project for Leh and New Delhi have 311 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.