This Russian beauty has a thriving career as a model, a You Tube star and an Instagram trendsetter. Nastya Swan’s life in New York City was on the up and up until she came down with COVID-19 in late March. And now the 19-year-old beauty tells DailyMail.com that even though she felt she was going to ‘die’ from a high fever and breathing issues, she was not admitted to a New York City hospital. That is because there were so many more urgent cases that had to be dealt with. Scary incident: Nastya Swan’s life in New York City was on the up and up until she came down with COVID-19 in late March. And now the 19-year-old beauty tells DailyMail.com that even though she felt she was going to ‘die’ from a high fever and breathing issues, she was not admitted to a New York City hospital because there were more urgent cases But she has said that she has nothing but admiration for the hospital staff. ‘I have so much respect for the medical community who are tirelessly working on the frontlines to save lives. Every day I am saddened by the loss and death this pandemic has brought… Read full this story
- Star Wars 9 Details Reveal New Ship, New Planet & More About Kylo Ren?
- ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ star Barbara Eden says a reboot is ‘a good idea’: ‘They should do it’
- India vs Bangladesh: ‘Feels like a heavy hockey ball’ - Virat Kohli on fielding challenges with pink ball
- San Diego State ‘Pronouns 101’ Event: Misgendering a Person Is Like Stabbing Them
- Star Wars: Empire Reveals Its The Rise of Skywalker Covers
- Star Wars: JJ Abrams to script as well as direct
- Tom Felton EXCLUSIVE: Actor feared Ophelia co-star Daisy Ridley 'didn't like' him - but later realised it was because she's a HUGE Harry Potter fan and was 'freaking out that Draco was her brother'
- Beauty is pain? Kate Hudson, 40, reveals that she gets painful skin peels that feel like 'sandpaper' and 'sunburn' in order to get rid of acne and reduce signs of sun damage
- Olivia Colman set to show off her singing skills as she covers hit 90s Portishead track for star-studded Children In Need charity album
- Dame Maggie Smith, 84, proves she's just like the rest of us as she hits the corner shop in a break from her Hollywood schedule
Nastya Swan EXCLUSIVE: The model and YouTube star, 19, was not admitted to a NYC hospital when hit with COVID-19 because there were so many other more urgent cases even though she felt like she was going to 'die' have 402 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.